Does anyone else think UFC 201 sucked ASS?

I think it was decent. It lacked the star power but made up for it with violence.

Wasn't the best card but Woodley saved it. One of the fastest KO punch in WW history, and it was against Lawler.
Ellenberger did it faster, although he finished Brown by a liver kick with some punches.

could have been worse I guess, burger wiping out brown made up for a lot

It was as expected. UFC shot their roster wad (attempted to anyway) on 200 and somewhat 202. They can't all be blockbusters. Mediocre card delivered mediocre results.

I was there and paid a few hundreds for the floor and thought it was worth it! I've been to 4 UFC Rio's 1 in Belo Horizonte (which other than Frankin beating Wand was a bad card with a some bad fights) and others in the US and always enjoyed most if not all I went, and I truly liked this one a lot!

I feel that people that are complaining just like to see established famous fighters all over the card. That's fine as long as it delivers, but look what happened to 200!

I understand people not wanting to buy the PPV before it happened, but I think those who paid, got their money's worth. At least I got mine and I am happy. Maybe it's easier for me because I can easily afford, don't know. I just want everyone to be happy! Met awesome people at the event!

I was there and it was fucking fantastic. Finish after finish.
I agree 100% being there too. I don't want to shit on people, but if you truly love watching MMA, you can appreciate what happened in this card and it delivered. I was truly worried for paying floor but I felt I got every penny back from the way it delivered.

I mean the main card got kicked off with Beniot/Serrano. My expectations weren't high enough for the card to suck ass

Worst fight card I've ordered, was cheering for Matt Brown and Lawler and both get KOd in 1st rd ugh

I can agree only that UFC 200 was bad card. More of a WWE show then MMA event :/ Only J-Lau and Miller did some good there. And Sage fight wasnt that bad. I enjoyed the grappling battle. :D

It was pretty good. Rose vs. KK was incredible and we got to see Lawler sleep. I was happy.

In truth both UFC 200 and 201 were shit. I feel for the paying public though as I watched it for free on BT Sport 2.

Don't feel sympathy for me. You're the bitter broke Sherdogger that can't afford $60. I paid $600 each for two UFC 200 tickets and $60 for the fight last night and enjoyed both.

Can't believe the main card was a ppv. Seems like half the fighters were coming in off of losses.
is why I caught the whole thing the day after for free right here on sherdog's" what really went down last night! thread "

one fight matter and it was over before 1st round was over

Robbie getting KO'd was the kind of oh shit moment that makes watching mma fun.

So boring the first 2 fights, then it got interesting with Matt Brown v Ellenberger, then I lost interest again in that WMMA fight then I got disappointed that Robbie didn't get another FOTY candidate.

No worries once you get a better understanding of MMA and mature a little you will start really liking the sport. Hopefully you enjoy 202 when your boy McGregor fights, but don't forget to hop off his nuts before he steps on the scale so he makes weight.

Yeah it wasnt the best card, but it was broken, DJ pulling out, Scoggins getting pulled...those two fights not happening hurt the card big time.

I was there and paid a few hundreds for the floor and thought it was worth it! I've been to 4 UFC Rio's 1 in Belo Horizonte (which other than Frankin beating Wand was a bad card with a some bad fights) and others in the US and always enjoyed most if not all I went, and I truly liked this one a lot!

I feel that people that are complaining just like to see established famous fighters all over the card. That's fine as long as it delivers, but look what happened to 200!

I understand people not wanting to buy the PPV before it happened, but I think those who paid, got their money's worth. At least I got mine and I am happy. Maybe it's easier for me because I can easily afford, don't know. I just want everyone to be happy! Met awesome people at the event!

I agree 100% being there too. I don't want to shit on people, but if you truly love watching MMA, you can appreciate what happened in this card and it delivered. I was truly worried for paying floor but I felt I got every penny back from the way it delivered.

I was on the floor too....

Did you hear that group of elite level ass bags that were yelling "Come on Allen!!" Non fucking stop? I was about 10 feet from them. Was ready to bitch slap the little ring leader

I dunno, I was watching Carl Frampton fight in a FOTY candidate on Showtime.

Watched Woodley KO Lawler, I wasn't too torn up about it, was never a Lawler fan for some reason. I was surprised though, although, makes sense that Woodley would finish it in the first round.

Back