Does anyone else think UFC 201 sucked ASS?

Yea I actually skipped this one. Me and my buds always get together and buy the cards on PPV rather than go to a bar and we felt like this was a really bad card and that we shouldn't support this kind of card with our cash. Hopefully if enough people felt the same way as we did then we will get better cards in the future. I know that every card can't be amazing top to bottom, but this one just wasn't worth fifty of my dollars.

Reis
Hamilton
Krylov
Ellenberger
Woodley

5 finishes, couldn't ask for more.

UFC Salt Lake will be worse.

The fights were good the card was just weak

Can't bitch about it though since it had to happen after 200 and before 202

Internet negativity knows no bounds. If you didn't enjoy this card then you're not an MMA fan. Go watch tennis.

I found it quite boring overall.. The ellenberger and Woodley wins were nice though.
I liked the last fight night a little better

Internet negativity knows no bounds. If you didn't enjoy this card then you're not an MMA fan. Go watch tennis.

I'm not an MMA fan for not liking one event.

You have to like ALL the events or else you don't like the sport!!
Shertard lol

I was there and it was fucking fantastic. Finish after finish.

Very good event. I liked it a lot. Masvidal, Perez, Kowalkiewicz vs Rose, T.Wood Bomb, Ellenburger body kick. Nice fights, brutal card. Oh, i forgot my fellow countryman Damian Grabowski was KTFO, It was fun as hell and i felt this in my anus he will get knocked in the first by Anthony. He is just another shitty heavyweight fighter in UFC.

Wasn't the best card but Woodley saved it. One of the fastest KO punch in WW history, and it was against Lawler.

In truth both UFC 200 and 201 were shit. I feel for the paying public though as I watched it for free on BT Sport 2.

Very solid card overall.
It was a shit card overall
alrighty-then.gif

Back