Does anyone else think UFC 201 sucked ASS?

JWittobeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So boring the first 2 fights, then it got interesting with Matt Brown v Ellenberger, then I lost interest again in that WMMA fight then I got disappointed that Robbie didn't get another FOTY candidate.

I skipped the first two fights (I record it overnight and watch next morning), briefly enjoyed Brown vs Ellenberger, skipped the next terrible fight and watched the brief title fight. I felt it was a terribly diluted card.

I skipped the first two fights (I record it overnight and watch next morning), briefly enjoyed Brown vs Ellenberger, skipped the next terrible fight and watched the brief title fight. I felt it was a terribly diluted card.

Basically what I said.

Not the best, but not every PPV can be a barnburner.

Can't believe the main card was a ppv. Seems like half the fighters were coming in off of losses.

Was a great event. Enjoyed.

Suck ass is rather strong. Maybe I didn't go in with the highest expectations anyway. Prelims were pretty good. Main card had some odd fights but they were not snoozers. I know there was natural disappointment anyway with WMMA as the co-main and further dejection with Robbie being KO'd. I was fine with both and ready to move on the next card.

Suck ass is rather strong. Maybe I didn't go in with the highest expectations anyway. Prelims were pretty good. Main card had some odd fights but they were not snoozers. I know there was natural disappointment anyway with WMMA as the co-main and further dejection with Robbie being KO'd. I was fine with both and ready to move on the next card.

I don't really care about the prelims, since the prelims are free. I only rate the main card since that costs $$$$

If you were a betting man who liked the underdogs, then UFC 201 was glorious.

I was entertained throughout the event. Not the best, not the worst. Name value-wise, it the event wasn't PPV worthy. But it was pretty good.

It sucked because I paid $60 and STILL couldn't watch the prelims.

I guess I'm glad I didn't download it today. Got spoiled for me on FB, but guess I didn't miss much.

I enjoyed everything except for the Benoit/Serrano fight.

I'm very unhappy with Brown and Lawler loss, but i must say Ellenberger yesterday looked like in his prime so im glad he is back.
Overal the event was ok.

Back