Does anyone else think UFC 201 sucked ASS?

it was far better than 200, but still one of the worst events Ive watched in the last while..... those 2 stand out for me as the main bad ones I can remember

I dunno, I was watching Carl Frampton fight in a FOTY candidate on Showtime.

Watched Woodley KO Lawler, I wasn't too torn up about it, was never a Lawler fan for some reason. I was surprised though, although, makes sense that Woodley would finish it in the first round.
thats why I dont think I enjoyed last nights show as much, was watching the Frampton fight as well and that was so exciting in comparison. 12 rounds of non stop action. The UFC just couldnt compete with that

I was on the floor too....

Did you hear that group of elite level ass bags that were yelling "Come on Allen!!" Non fucking stop? I was about 10 feet from them. Was ready to bitch slap the little ring leader
Nah, we must've been in opposite sides I was section 3, next to where the fighters left the arena, and where only Robbie came in.

Ellenburger won a fight. A head kick KO happened, and in the main event, someone got KTFO. More fun than UFC 200.

Nah, we must've been in opposite sides I was section 3, next to where the fighters left the arena, and where only Robbie came in.

Gotcha I was in 8. First event for me. Next time I need to either be like first 6-7 rows on floor or in the first few levels of seats. I was last row on floor. Awesome to be that close but couldn't see shit because this fucking monster in front of me m.

A dude right in front of me had a seizure and the paramedics came. Foaming at the mouth. He was semi-unconscious when they took him off on the stretcher but some lady told me that's normal. Hopefully he's ok.

The second fight, the one with Serrano was awesome, he definetly gained me as a fan for those axekicks. I thought that the rest of the card was ok also

I enjoyed it.

Yea I actually skipped this one. Me and my buds always get together and buy the cards on PPV rather than go to a bar and we felt like this was a really bad card and that we shouldn't support this kind of card with our cash. Hopefully if enough people felt the same way as we did then we will get better cards in the future. I know that every card can't be amazing top to bottom, but this one just wasn't worth fifty of my dollars.

Your friends are taking advantage of your poor math skills.

Don't feel sympathy for me. You're the bitter broke Sherdogger that can't afford $60. I paid $600 each for two UFC 200 tickets and $60 for the fight last night and enjoyed both.

No dickhead - I'm in a country where we don't get raped by PPV for sporting events.

The only reason it was bad was because Tyron won

Nope, I enjoyed watching Lawler get knocked stiff.

Ellenberger's performance was the only great thing on the card. Lawler was a huge letdown. Did he even throw one punch? Then he can't even take one punch after being proven to be one of UFC's toughest. Not like Woodley's been some 1 punch KO artist, so it felt more like Lawler just didn't show up.

I'm not an MMA fan for not liking one event.

You have to like ALL the events or else you don't like the sport!!
Shertard lol
Yeah man. Fuck headkicks, livershots, and one punch knockouts. Nobody wants to see that shit.

Being this salty and negative must make life really hard for you.

the WMMA fight was great what are you talking about? You just didn't want to watch the women in the first place.

Flyweight Fight + Bantamweight Fight + Straweight Fight out of 5 fights = shitty card.

Sorry haters hate all you want, but it's the truth.

Gotcha I was in 8. First event for me. Next time I need to either be like first 6-7 rows on floor or in the first few levels of seats. I was last row on floor. Awesome to be that close but couldn't see shit because this fucking monster in front of me m.

A dude right in front of me had a seizure and the paramedics came. Foaming at the mouth. He was semi-unconscious when they took him off on the stretcher but some lady told me that's normal. Hopefully he's ok.
Wholy shit! What a crazy experience.

Yeah, i was on the 4th or 5th row. A tall guy was in frint of me, but I could still see very well. Ive been to several, but first floor. The best are in the side, first few rows on level 1. I'm short (5'7), so unless a monster sits in your front, you can see it all, plus when fighters are on the floor. Only dowside of floor is you can't see when fighters go to the floor.

Do you live in Atlanta?

I'm sure most of you guys complaining about the lacklustre card of 201 didn't pay a cent to view it...

Back