Does anyone else love that Rory doesn't give a fudge

G

GeeSPee

His interviews are entertaining now! I have loved him as a fighters since his first fight but now I cant wait to see what he is going to say. He just said that he doesnt care about the fans in Canada....kid has balls, gotta love it!!! Drinking coffee during interviews, answering w short precise answers, no politics etc. He is the anti-GSP in that aspect!

Kid is going to be a HUGE star!! He is playin the bad boy that dresses like James Bond and will fuck you up character. He will be on the cover of GQ someday.

I just love that he is OWNING his persona

Jeez, go marry him or something.

Awesome reply....winner!! Keep running up that post count with nonsensical posts like u always do, bc that black belt is the only one youll ever have!

Now go away! Oh and congrats on graduating HS this year! ; )

funny_Rory_MacDonald_Poorly_Ali_Shuffles_UFC_on_Fox_5.gif

1668546_o.gif

I'm also curious to what he has to say nowadays. Although, not impressed by his not giving a hoot skills. If the didn't give a fark like he claims to do he wouldn't spend time praising BJ and all that stuff. Which ofc is nice, and something I always wants to see. Unless its a serial killer kid who says he don't care about anything. It's just reminissing of myself in my early teens, minus the incredible skills

Awesome reply....winner!! Keep running up that post count with nonsensical posts like u always do, bc that black belt is the only one youll ever have!

Now go away! Oh and congrats on graduating HS this year! ; )

Pardon my criticism of your fawning. I just don't see how short answers and drinking coffee in interviews are going to lead to him being a "HUGE STAR".

Link to post fight interviews at least?

There's a difference between "not giving a shit", "not having anything to say", and "being a psycho".

I'm not sure where I'd place Rory on that scale - or anyone really.

His interviews are entertaining now! I have loved him as a fighters since his first fight but now I cant wait to see what he is going to say. He just said that he doesnt care about the fans in Canada....kid has balls, gotta love it!!! Drinking coffee during interviews, answering w short precise answers, no politics etc. He is the anti-GSP in that aspect!

Kid is going to be a HUGE star!! He is playin the bad boy that dresses like James Bond and will fuck you up character. He will be on the cover of GQ someday.

I just love that he is OWNING his persona

Cold as ice.

Btw, anyone who gets into a cage and beats people up for a living, must be a psycho to some degree.

He's becoming so overrated it's unbelievable.

Let him become champ and defend his title before you plaster posters of him all over your apartment.

He is being himself, if that is his way then be it. Lets be honest , in tha past we have seen the yes men, the bad ass piss off the company men, the ones that say what ever they think will make Uncle Dana like em more, the no men, and you have the fighters that do not care what people think. Rory is like that, he just portrays it in a different way, the Diaz brothers have that don't give a fuck attitude, they show it in a different way. Penn has been like that, Hughes is another, there is a long list of all kinds of fighters in the UFC. I like Rory's attitude, so far he can back it up and I think it is almost fashioned like Anderson Silva's. Just my thoughts.

Back