Does anyone else love that Rory doesn't give a fudge

Awesome reply....winner!! Keep running up that post count with nonsensical posts like u always do, bc that black belt is the only one youll ever have!

Now go away! Oh and congrats on graduating HS this year! ; )

gotten to.

TS a pro tip. Start your thread. Then get the F out.

Getting dragged into a flame-fest in your own thread will only make you look, like an a**hole.

he won, son! In our hearts he did. He will always be our champion! *starts to cry*

"It's not the winning but the taking part that counts (clean). "

"Losers moan about trying their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen".

I genuinely believe in the first one, I don't know if Rory is juiced but I'm sure penn is definitely clean so he'll always be a winner in my mind.

I'm pretty indifferent to Rory, he wasn't exactly out of order firing back to Penn in real terms but if he ever tests positive I will definitely hate him.

For some reason I read the OP's post like he was talking about Roy nelson and I was so confused by the Rory talk and the gifs.

Rory appears to have talent and to me a relatively unoffensive personality, so I've been a fan for a while, especially when he crushed Nate Diaz.

Remember, bandwagon jumpers and hype train engineers, beating BJ is not a big deal anymore, so be wary of thinking he'll have the title by the end of 2013.

Mike Ricci and Rory. the gay/psychopath side of MMA.

You just called Rory a gay psychopath.....that's gotta be fighter bashing.

I love how much everyone hates Rory, all because he beat Penn

Awesome reply....winner!! Keep running up that post count with nonsensical posts like u always do, bc that black belt is the only one youll ever have!

Now go away! Oh and congrats on graduating HS this year! ; )

You think a HS graduate would make a joke that embryonic?

Drinking COFFEE in an INTERVIEW!!!

The disrespect of this guy.

Constantly refreshing your thread to put an instant answer in, yes, you're a winner.

The control panel has an option for quote notifications. You don't have to constantly refresh your thread, just surf normally. It's 2012, and this is internet 101. Just sayin'.

Rory has been growing on me a bit too, the Penn fight and the Americana Psycho comparisons sealed it, lol.

And I'd probably vote more psycho than not giving a sh*t, though they may be the same thing at some level.

The control panel has an option for quote notifications. You don't have to constantly refresh your thread, just surf normally. It's 2012, and this is internet 101. Just sayin'.

Jesus Christ, the tech doesn't matter, what matters is instantly replying to the first response and calling somebody out for being a post-whore while being a thread-whore.

Great way of completely misunderstanding the point for nit-picking kudos.

i like his honesty. Its refreshing. He said the GSP/Diaz fight is about money.

I like he dontgivvafuck attitude. Reminds me (a little) of Fedor.

Jesus Christ, the tech doesn't matter, what matters is instantly replying to the first response and calling somebody out for being a post-whore while being a thread-whore.

Great way of completely misunderstanding the point for nit-picking kudos.

You insinuated a man would have to constantly refresh a thread because they are a serious attention whore. I say to you that the tech does matter, because it invalidates your entire premise. A man does not have to do what you described in order to be a high-level attention whore; it's easier now due to the tech. Relax, homie. :wink:

Back