does anyone else hate the winter

meh, id prefer summer for sure, but don't hate it as much as I used to

I just kinda power through, im a northeaster myself and have spent my entire life dealing with NY winters so guess im just used to it

It's cold as fuck here today, in Buffalo.

Having an automatic car starter is crucial.

It's still pretty to look at and all and it's nice on short bunches around Xmas. But I hate going outside in it.

I'm not one of those winter sports type of guys either. Never was into skiing or snowboarding. I like skating but in rinks.

Sounds like you just have the winter blahs. At least I don't have to shovel.

the hottest i've ever experienced was in the south of spain in 03', when it reached 120 degrees. if you kept your hand onto the pavement for more than three seconds, you'd get at least a first, if not second-degree burn. i remember drinking more than two gallons of water, and not pissing once.

it's like 50 degrees here in the san francisco bay area, and everyone is bitching and complaining lol. this thread is humbling to say the least.

It gets like that here. Plastic and shit like that will melt inside your car.

not to get too morbid in this thread, but that reminded me of stories i had read about the nazis invading russia. it became so cold for them, that the ears of their soldiers would literally fall off. the no longer had eyelashes, and they would tie a cloth around their heads so they wouldn't lose their ears. they also lost their privates.

Hahaha, Imagine Russia being invaded by a bunch of dickless Nazis hahaha

Still probably better being dickless than having to deal with the mangled albatross of a dick that Hitler had

Hahaha, Imagine Russia being invaded by a bunch of dickless Nazis hahaha

Still probably better being dickless than having to deal with the mangled albatross of a dick that Hitler had
Russians are so manly that even their weather makes Germans dicks auf wiedersehen.

I bloody despise Winter .... It definitely jacks my mood up. I'm a lean person too, so the cold just cuts into my bones. I'm more prone to skip the gym due to hating the walk to a cold car all sweaty. The list could go on and on. It's not my jam. F Winter!

My cat hates cold.

crazy-cat-fashions-snow-bunnyer-large-msg-12893319349_large.jpg

It's snowing outside right now. Blech.

Although, I will admit the view out my window ain't terrible.

IMG_20161218_143433142_zpswgjvptqx.jpg

You're in Vancouver, correct? Not sure if you drive, but I had just about the worst time ever this morning. There were 12 stuck buses I counted on my route, and most of the bus services were shut down today. A 25 minute commute took me over 2 hours because of this fucking snow.

You're in Vancouver, correct? Not sure if you drive, but I had just about the worst time ever this morning. There were 12 stuck buses I counted on my route, and most of the bus services were shut down today. A 25 minute commute took me over 2 hours because of this fucking snow.

Luckily I didn't have to go anywhere this morning, but I will have to go Christmas shopping soon. There's a steep curvy road I have to take to leave my place, so I'm hoping it's been cleared by now.

My balls are shriveled, and my dick is slowly creeping inside my stomach.

Love/hate.

I love that it get's darker earlier in the day and is cold at night so I can sleep like a baby.

I really don't like running in the cold. I have to wear gloves and my face feels uncomfortable if it get's really cold.

I've worked outside all over Canada. I've been cold.
Winter sucks but whatever, it's not all that bad on the east coast, there are still plenty of fun things to do outside in the winter, and it really makes you appreciate the summer.

It was -35C/-31F w/ the windchill the other day.

Here in LA it's been a consistent 10 degrees cooler than Florida. WTF California, I came out here for the sunshine and beautiful weather. Not to be freezing my ass off every night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back