does anyone else hate the winter

Chazz Reinhold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I live in the northeast. As a kid and into my early adulthood I didn't mind the winters. Now at 45 i'm beginning to hate them. The cold, snowy icey weather make me feel depressed and I cant wait for the summer. Does anyone else feel this way.

It's snowing outside right now. Blech.

Although, I will admit the view out my window ain't terrible.

IMG_20161218_143433142_zpswgjvptqx.jpg

Last edited:
I love the winter. I dread the summer. Summer literally kills people around here.

Nah, I am a northeast type person. Doesn't bother me that much

You're not alone ts. At one time I loved winter but with no sled, snowboard or skis it isn't paying off. Must be a way to hibernate I'm thinking.

I don't enjoy the winter. It has to be all out wintery for me to appreciate. Last year I got a paid day off when my mall closed for a snow day for the first time in 8 years

I looooooove winter. I always want more snow.

Nope.. grew up in the NE. Spend time in the ADK now. Skiing. Snowmobiles... it fucking rocks. I'm just a tad older then you.

I have 2 feet of snow and it was 20 below yesterday seriously thinking of moving to California

What is this winter of which you speak?

Can't stand it, I wish it were summer year round.

I'll probably retire in Panama or something

I don't mind it, but it's not as easy on me as when i was younger. I snowboard so it makes winter a lot easier to get through.

Lol you have no idea what cold is

I live in Montreal, and compared to you, I have no earthly idea what cold is.

I did spend some time in northern Labrador, that was pretty damned cold, and I have never seen so much snow.

I live in the northeast. As a kid and into my early adulthood I didn't mind the winters. Now at 45 i'm beginning to hate them. The cold, snowy icey weather make me feel depressed and I cant wait for the summer. Does anyone else feel this way.
In about 4-5 years you will have the sudden urge to migrate to florida

I live in Montreal, and compared to you, I have no earthly idea what cold is.

I did spend some time in northern Labrador, that was pretty damned cold, and I have never seen so much snow.
We're colder then Labrador but my god when they get snow they get SNOW, I saw some pics on the news a few years back where people had damn near 6 foot tunnels built from their house to garage.

Back