Does anyone actually like their life?

Good Health
Love
Money (not much but enough)
Good Family (Lately)
Beautiful country around me
And last but not least a big homegrown penis

I just cant complain, in fact i am afraid that unless i can somehow justify all that i got from the universe i will lose it. Everything except penis just feels undeserved. :(

I know exactly how lucky I've been, how great my life has been, and how many incredible people have been and still are in my life.

There isn't really a problem, but I stopped living about fifteen years ago. I had a bad relationship that I never talk about, and everything inside me just shut down. It's like there were little spirits living in me managing my emotions, and when that last relationship crashed and burned, they packed it in and went home, and I'm empty now.
Being numb sucks. Which is ironic because for years I purposely negated my emotions to cope with various stressful situations. Unfortunately I didn't really get that you can't just pick and choose. When they packed it in and went home, it wasn't just the negative ones.

I guess they're still out there somewhere, but I'm still trying to decide how one goes about getting that back. If one does.

Being numb sucks. Which is ironic because for years I purposely negated my emotions to cope with various stressful situations. Unfortunately I didn't really get that you can't just pick and choose. When they packed it in and went home, it wasn't just the negative ones.

I guess they're still out there somewhere, but I'm still trying to decide how one goes about getting that back. If one does.

I bet my feels and your feels are out somewhere getting really drunk together.

acpjra.png

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Honesty, I never thought it would be so good. Outside of my young teen, ultimate dreamer years.

Other than my kids being far away, I live a pretty good and fulfilling life.

Yeah man life is good. I get to hunt pigeons, get to post on sherdog and make cringe worthy threads, stalk the café chick, and run into LA 2s at bookstores who want my D. Can’t complain

Yeah, my life is great. Sad people want your attention, don't give it to them

I'm very grateful for who and what I have in my life. So, yes.

I know exactly how lucky I've been, how great my life has been, and how many incredible people have been and still are in my life.

There isn't really a problem, but I stopped living about fifteen years ago. I had a bad relationship that I never talk about, and everything inside me just shut down. It's like there were little spirits living in me managing my emotions, and when that last relationship crashed and burned, they packed it in and went home, and I'm empty now.

GTFO of my thread. This is a thread for happy people.. people with an actual future.

I have a great wife, amazing daughter, and lots of great family nearby or semi nearby.

Recently the wife and I have cut out needless expenses, gotten rid of things we don't need, become more frugal, don't buy a bunch of shit, and have a solid plan for the future. I'm feeling really good lately

Not really to be honest, its ok. Stuck in a rut. Could be better.

I sometimes feel that i need to pack my bags and just go.

Last edited:
GTFO of my thread. This is a thread for happy people.. people with an actual future.

Way to spread some Christmas cheer, guy. Share the love, brighten people's lives. Bring some joy to people who aren't as blessed as you.

And they say the holiday spirit is a sham.

I have a great wife, amazing daughter, and lots of great family nearby or semi nearby.

Recently the wife and I have cut out needless expenses, gotten rid of things we don't need, become more frugal, don't buy a bunch of shit, and have a solid plan for the future. I'm feeling really good lately
Becoming frugal and not having your life dominated by purchasing useless crap, really helped me too. The Lady and I go on a "fiscal fast" one week out of the month, whenever possible. No spending whatsoever. It really helps plan and keep track of your finances.

Yep love my life, have the job I've always wanted, been lifting for over ten years so I'm pretty jacked and I was 115-120 when I started lifting now I'm 180 (170 ripped). Been traveling the world like I've always wanted went to Aruba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Costa Rica, and going to Jamaica in June for my honey moon. Nice thick fiance with big tits and ass just how I like um. Have control of the relationship which is a must for me.

Hell my only issue is sometimes things are so good now that I'm kind of bored.

Pics of thick fiancee. I thought this thread was about spreading love and enjoyment.

Yeah my life is awesome, I'm a white priveleged CIA gendered shit lord.

Actually things are very awesome now, I'm living where I want to live and basically have ~ 3 months off before starting my dream job, wife is in nursing school bills are paid, no debt to speak of.

My life isn't easy at times. But I love all of it. The struggle makes the life that my wife and children lead possible.

Fuck, this hits home. Fourteen more years of that feeling is the nightmare I'm trying to avoid right now.

Apparently you missed my thread about my girlfriend wanting a threesome with another girl

Oh yeah, it got deleted instantly

Now I do. I feel like I found what I was missing inside.

I live in a nice place, finally moved away from the crime filled shit city I lived in for far too long. I have a beautiful baby daughter, amazing pets and a great guy. I have a good relationship with my family, and everyone is in good health(knock on wood)
So yeah..life's good.

Back