Does anyone actually like their life?

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All I see on this forum is depression, misery, suicide contemplation, cries for attention, whining, etc.

Does anyone here enjoy life? This thread is for people who actually like their lives.

Get in here and post how awesome your existence is.

To all you sad people out there... just turn that frown upside down!

Ill go first. I'm married, have a great job, live near my parents, live in a great city

Last edited:
Late Christmas gift to all of you depressed sherdoggers:

giphy.gif

Literally nothing wrong with that.
exaclty. Everyone should be so lucky. Id give anything to be able to live near them and have a good job in that city.

/back On Topic/
not very much so. Too much disparity between wishes/reality. Sure, be happy with what you have. But...not thats simple. Still, try to be very grateful for every day.

I love my life. My husband is the best man ever, my daughter is a joy and the light of my life, my dog warms my heart every time I look at her, I am healthy and have a warm home and access to clean water and good food, my mother taught me to be strong and kind, I have a few close amazing friendships, and work at an interesting job with brilliant and supportive people.

Literally very few complaints, all of which are trivial.

Every day that I can wake up and live is a good day.

Sure things could be better but I'll never complain about being healthy, having a decent job and having good relationships. I have good friends and a great gf.

I love life . as a poor child with shit parents I never thought I'd be living the life I do

I very much enjoy mine. Lots of ups and downs but great overall.

Happily married, mother of two beautiful girls, very comfortable life.

Honestly I've lived an easy life up to this point, and all my problems have been first world problems.

I'm finally back in school and working towards an actual career, so yeah I'd say I'm enjoying my life right now.

I'm still a young man. I live and learn. I have fucked up on many occasions but i have learned from it. Financially me and my family are more or less broke, but i don't let that disturb me. I'm not enjoying life to the fullest right now because of personal issues, but i can't say that i have life or living in general.

exaclty. Everyone should be so lucky. Id give anything to be able to live near them and have a good job in that city.

/back On Topic/
not very much so. Too much disparity between wishes/reality. Sure, be happy with what you have. But...not thats simple. Still, try to be very grateful for every day.

yeah I don't think anyone actually has everything they want. The heart will always yearn for more. Even rich people aren't fully satisfied

I love being a cishetero white male. Literally the best thing ever.

Back