Does anybody remember the Ice Cube/ Cypress Hill beef in the mid 90's? it almost got REAL serious

I don't know if Cube got knocked out but they did get into a fight and Solo took his chain. To Cube's credit, he threw down and didn't punk out. Cypress should not get any credit for that incident. They had nothing to do with it.

This.

Cypress Hill didn't beat Ice Cube's ass and take his chain so they get no credit for that.

Also... just like I quoted above... Ice Cube fought a known gang member (Solo). So even if Ice Cube lost the fight... he still didn't go out like a bitch... he fought. Shit... I'm willing to bet that Ice Cube has been in more fist fights than 99% of the people posting on this board. LOL

Last edited:
I'm will to bet that Ice Cube has been in more fist fights than 99% of the people posting on this board. LOL

At William Taft High School in Woodland Hills? This Valley boy in the candy stripes?

ice-cube-senior-yearbook.png

It's possible.

This.

Cypress Hill didn't beat Ice Cube's ass and take his chain so they get no credit for that.

Also... just like I quoted above... Ice Cube fought a known gang member (Solo). So even if Ice Cube lost the fight... he still didn't go out like a bitch... he fought. Shit... I'm will to bet that Ice Cube has been in more fist fights than 99% of the people posting on this board. LOL

Keep in mind Cube is only 5'8. Solo is a big dude. It's actually impressive that Cube wanted to fight the guy in the first place.

I'd like to know more about the time Sen Dog left B Real in Australia

Ice cube was in the wrong, however that track "king of the hill" completely ethered cypress hill.

Ice cube is viscous with those diss tracks, he also killed nwa with "no vaseline"

I didnt know Mellow Man Ace was the brother of Sen Dog.

MMA had the first rap song to be get airplay on the spanish pop charts (as the song was rapped in spanglish),

6ix9ine is starting crazy shit right now. Dudes beefing with everyone. People are shutting down his shows, gunshots rang out when he threw his fists up with like thirty people running at him in Minneapolis.

Turns out NYC has his back though, he always brags about not having a crew with him when he travels and he really needs to.

His interviews always crack me up though. The kid isnt bright at all, dropped out of school when he was like 14 after his dad got gunned down to sling tar or some shit.

homepage_list.gif

He's been beefing hard with The Game though. 50 just shot a video woth him saying 6ix9ine runs NYC.
Dude is a convicted child molester. Fuck him

This is wrong. Solo was not a friend of Cypress. Solo was a friend of Ice Cube's. He ran with Kam who was beefing with Cube over money at the time. Cube shouts them out on You Know How We Do It: "Kam and Solo, they got nuts"

I don't know if Cube got knocked out but they did get into a fight and Solo took his chain. To Cube's credit, he threw down and didn't punk out. Cypress should not get any credit for that incident. They had nothing to do with it.
Cypress didn't get credit for that... It was a war statement against Cube by showing the chain in those photos. Solo wanting to hang with them after splitting with Cube is what it link him with Cypress.

How could you know that? So, fuck Yes...
Just as Cypress shit on Cube for copy-pasting. Cube is the one that look bad on this one.

Solo was clearly a friend from Cypress, he doesn't need to be part af the musical group to wanna jump with them. You said that Cube wasn't KO'ed when the fact is that he indeed stole the chain and the Rolex, please explain what happen then smartass.

Honestly you don't know shit about this, you 're just biased to Cube.

Lol, Cube didn't win shit as it's so obvious what he did with Cypress's lines. Actually Cube lost a chain, a Rolex and some fans.
This topic ain't about Kid Frost. And is debatable.
lol... this confirmed that you don't know shit.
If your talking hip hop, then yes Ice Cube won.
King of the Hill was better than what Cypress came out with.
And you don't have to get KO'd to get your chain stolen.
Wu Tang had their chains jacked in Cali, and 2pac went and got it back for them.
And Muggs isn't Mexican, Sen Dogg isn't Mexican, and B-Real is part Mexican,

i don't care about the beef, but this much is fact.

no artist or rap group during or since has remotely come close to ever making 4 CLASSIC albums in a row, like Cube and the Hill did. in that day and age of rap and gimmicks, you were lucky if you got a great solo track and then faded into obscurity. 4 in a row of classic songs doesn't happen anymore like that.

If your talking hip hop, then yes Ice Cube won.
King of the Hill was better than what Cypress came out with.
We were talking about the beef so when people finally realize how the beef started... Cube is the one that look like a loser in this whole mess, even if "King of the Hill" is better diss song then Cypress's diss song.

And you don't have to get KO'd to get your chain stolen.
Wu Tang had their chains jacked in Cali, and 2pac went and got it back for them.
I'm not trying to state as an ultimate truth that Cube got KO'd, I only can trust and pick about their comments about it. Cube doesn't even denied and at the end of the day, he got that chain stole somehow and got punk'd on that matter.

And Muggs isn't Mexican, Sen Dogg isn't Mexican, and B-Real is part Mexican,
Glad you finally got informed.

Is there a consensus on the Mount Rushmore of rap beefs? Imagine itd go:

Tupac/Biggie(by far most significant)
Jay-Z/Nas
50 Cent/Ja Rule
????

Which was in response to this song, released one year prior (in 1995)

Here's the song and hook in question:

I've always been alone in this but I don't see how a common rhyme like "Throw your hands in the air/ wave them around like you just don't care" could create so much shit.

That's been around for decades. Snoop Dogg used it in "What's My Name" a few years prior and I'm pretty sure I've heard some New York rappers say it back in the 80s.

Ice Cube and Mack 10 wrecked them in King of the Hill tho

DpQ9YJl.png

I think the deal was Ice Cube's "throw your neighborhood in the air" vs Cypress's "throw your set in the air" which is a lot closer.

Even though they did gangsta rap I never saw Cypress Hill as being hardcore since most of their audience and touring companions were rockers and stoners.

We were talking about the beef so when people finally realize how the beef started... Cube is the one that look like a loser in this whole mess, even if "King of the Hill" is better diss song then Cypress's diss song.

I'm not trying to state as an ultimate truth that Cube got KO'd, I only can trust and pick about their comments about it. Cube doesn't even denied and at the end of the day, he got that chain stole somehow and got punk'd on that matter.

Glad you finally got informed.
Technically none of the them are Mexican.
They are all American.

This is wrong. Solo was not a friend of Cypress. Solo was a friend of Ice Cube's. He ran with Kam who was beefing with Cube over money at the time. Cube shouts them out on You Know How We Do It: "Kam and Solo, they got nuts"

That's what WC is saying when people run around and claimed "Cypress jacked his chain".
Solo or one of his people picked up the chain during a brawl with Ice Cubes people. Cube was never KOd.

agreed. It's pretty obvious Cube stole that.

In the vid in the OP, Mack 10 even seems to confirm that it happened. He just said that it wasn't Cypress Hill that ko'd Cube and got the chain, it was Solo. But Solo was obviously on Cypress Hill's side.

i said for the most part... but i'm from atlanta so what do i know? <OKC16>

By from Atlanta do you mean Alpharetta?

These clowns?

88-Balmain-Red-Checkered-Gold-Button-Patch-Sweater-768x768.jpg

No it was these clowns.

abvv.jpg

That's Big Meech in the middle from this little drug cartel called the Black Mafia Family. Jeezy is a plugged up clown.

gucci+mane++8.jpg

And that goon was on lean and every other substance known to man.

Back