Does anybody remember the Ice Cube/ Cypress Hill beef in the mid 90's? it almost got REAL serious

By from Atlanta do you mean Alpharetta?

No it was these clowns.

abvv.jpg

That's Big Meech in the middle from this little drug cartel called the Black Mafia Family. Jeezy is a plugged up clown.

gucci+mane++8.jpg

And that goon was on lean and every other substance known to man.
poole creek (around cleveland ave/jonesboro rd) but i lived in east atl at the time.

I was correct in my statement.
Seems you guys claimed 3 guys were Mexican when they really weren't.
Actually no one claimed that... you’re wrong in your statement as they already showed you.

B-Real is half Mexican... which is enough for him to embrace the Mexican culture and the Latin people... the same with Sen Dog, by being Cuban.

Actually no one claimed that... you’re wrong in your statement as they already showed you.

B-Real is half Mexican... which is enough for him to embrace the Mexican culture and the Latin people... the same with Sen Dog, by being Cuban.
I agree that B-Real is "Mexican" but If I wanted to argue on technicality, he isn't Mexican. He's American.

But he is Mexican in the way that people view race/ethnicity.

But if you told someone in Mexico that B-Real is Mexican, they would say "No hes not"

Oscar De La Hoya isn't considered Mexican for fucks sake.

I agree that B-Real is "Mexican" but If I wanted to argue on technicality, he isn't Mexican. He's American.

But he is Mexican in the way that people view race/ethnicity.

But if you told someone in Mexico that B-Real is Mexican, they would say "No hes not"

Oscar De La Hoya isn't considered Mexican for fucks sake.
Ok man, you're talking with someone from Mexico and I would tell to you that people in here consider B-Real as a Cuban-Mexican (not even american), and Oscar as Mexican-American.
Your argument is still going to nowhere. What I can see here is that you write without knowing shit since the very first post.

Back