Dodson's Antics

I would rep Power Rangers too, but I'm not the one whining about Dodson. I just said this two posts ago. How fucking confused are you? Do you even understand this conversation we're having?

Woah, woah, woah.

I know seeing people talking bad about these kids in the octagon really get you bothered and hot, but you just turned a corner really quick.

I think you need to go hose down. Cool off.

Fighter acts like everyone else: cookie cutter, boring, ufc has no personalities,

Guy has tons of personality: so unprofessional, needs to be serious, he is representing ufc. :rolleyes:

Woah, woah, woah.

I know seeing people talking bad about these kids in the octagon really get you bothered and hot, but you just turned a corner really quick.

I think you need to go hose down. Cool off.
It doesn't. I just enjoy messing with you. You truly have zero awareness of the things you say and how easily they set you up to be countered. Seriously, complaining about a guy acting like a kid while sporting a Power Rangers av and username. You make this too fucking easy. I take it you've never played chess before?

He's a little eccentric but I usually enjoy watching him fight. I was wanting him to be more aggressive tonight but he took care of business

Yeah he is a little obnoxious. Good thing he knocks the shit out of people to balance that.

It doesn't. I just enjoy messing with you. You truly have zero awareness of the things you say and how easily they set you up to be countered. Seriously, complaining about a guy acting like a kid while sporting a Power Rangers av and username. You make this too fucking easy. I take it you've never played chess before?

You must be the alpha troll around here.

It doesn't. I just enjoy messing with you. You truly have zero awareness of the things you say and how easily you set yourself up for counters. I take it you've never played chess before?

What did I say to set up counters? I don't like seeing guys act like fucking boys in the octagon. Never said anything different.

My goddamn name and avatar is of a Power Ranger on a MMA forum. I'm not going around town dressed up like the Green Ranger screaming "ITS MORPHIN TIME" at the top of my lungs. Its a website.

You just try to cling on to any little snippet of ammo you can to make yourself look smarter than everyone else. Just accept that people don't like your beloved little people and get over it. Stop picking fights with people because they see differently than you.

sosy1325, don't worry, he is. All day everyday, son.

What did I say to set up counters?
This one was my favorite:

I used to know every fighter's name right off the bat, and exactly when they were all fighting. But now, half of the guys fighting are 135 and 125 pounders, and I couldn't give a fuck and a half about them.

This is awesome. Always a fan, Ian. I loved your first fight with Johnson, its just a shame the way it ended. You would've definitely handled him in the next round.

Should be a badass fight. I'm excited to see it.

You and Pickett always fight to finish. I'll be rooting for you, man.

God damn

th_fatality.gif

As I said, you cling on to useless information to try to get people to think you are smarter.

You're fucking sad, man. You spend more time in my post history than you do in flyweight threads. :icon_chee

I like Dodsons' ability and I like to see him fight. When it comes to his antics and jumping around like King Kais pet, bubbles from Dragonball-Z, I just hit mute.

Yeah Dodson is not a favorite of mine.

He reminds me of an attention starved little brother.

As I said, you cling on to useless information to try to get people to think you are smarter.
It's good to know that even you recognize your own posts are useless, but I disagree, they are very useful in threads like these to make you look like a fool.

I find him a little annoying to be fair. Sure he's a nice enough guy, but he's clearly one of those bouncy, overly energetic people that won't sit the fuck down and chill out.

I'm not the one whining about Dodson acting like a kid. You might want to change your Power Rangers av and username if you intend to do that with effect.

Dodson's shtick is over the top.

Why do other people's preferences offend you so much?

It's good to know that even you recognize your own posts are useless, but I disagree, they are very useful in threads like these to make you look like a fool.

You of all people shouldn't trying to uncover peoples' posts. If I didn't want to spend four fucking days going through your shitty posts, I'd go back to where you were slobberin' at the mouth over teenage Disney girls. Then fast forward to where you got banned talking all that good shit about hating women.

By the way, how did you change your name changed and get unbanned, Ravden?

Dodson's shtick is over the top.

Why do other people's preferences offend you so much?
It doesn't. Why do you think it does, because I pointed out that guy's Power Rangers av? At the end of the day, I'm having fun watching this sport and enjoy all the characters and personalities. Given that John Dodson doesn't do anything heinous and is just having fun out there, I'm inclined to believe those who are bothered by him are just negative people.

By the way, how did you change your name changed and get unbanned, Ravden?
You gonna take my advice and ditch TheGreenRanger?

Back