Dodson's Antics

Far from it actually. I love my life. I understand you probably love his personality and the way he carries himself; that's great. I don't know why you have to insult me. Before you say it, I didn't insult him.

Don't take it personal. Anytime someone says anything negatively towards a little person, he freaks the fuck out and insults you.

Love him. One-of-kind personality and a killer in the Octagon. Even if you hate him, strong opinions either way is better than boring and forgettable.

Far from it actually. I love my life. I understand you probably love his personality and the way he carries himself; that's great. I don't know why you have to insult me. Before you say it, I didn't insult him.

He got a response out of you, unlike those making decent counter-points...

I feel the typical hardass mean mug fighters are more cringeworthy.

I have a feeling you take yourself too seriously TS.

He's one of the most exiciting fighters , dw should make him the face of the ufc

Annoying, but considering how good a fighter and how exciting he is it doesn't matter

He looks and acts like a racist stereotype. Like those sambo dolls or Al Jolsen in blackface. He even does that arms outstretched smiling pose:
Al_Jolson_CDAJS272.gif

Don't take it personal. Anytime someone says anything negatively towards a little person, he freaks the fuck out and insults you.
Yet you and others are hating on people like you're in middle school.

Makes me angry just watching his stupid shit.

I had to mute the TV once he started shrieking in the post-fight interview.
omgz his personality eww!!!

I feel the typical hardass mean mug fighters are more cringeworthy.

I have a feeling you take yourself too seriously TS.

May be you're right. I shouldn't take myself too seriously. Now, let's get back to the fighter in discussion.

The term cringe worthy is cringe worthy

It's extremely overused.

It says a lot about someone's character I think if they get embarrassed over stupid shit that doesn't even matter.

Dodson's personality is largely irrelevant to me, he's harmless and is an interesting fighter to watch.

Sherdog finds Dodson annoying, he's not a mean mugging, bland, serious alpha type. Boo hoo, cry me a river.

Dude, grow up or quit watching. Dodson is fun to watch, he's got tons of energy, and can light someone up in a second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back