Dodson's Antics

Yet you and others are hating on people like you're in middle school.

omgz his personality eww!!!

You try to take stabs at other posters because of their own personal opinions towards a below-average sized fighters.

If it was a MW acting like that, I bet you'd turn your TV off every time he came on the screen.

May be you're right. I shouldn't take myself too seriously. Now, let's get back to the fighter in discussion.

Jeez, quit taking yourself seriously!

You try to take stabs at other posters because of their own personal opinions towards a below-average sized fighters.

If it was a MW acting like that, I bet you'd turn your TV off every time he came on the screen.
No, I wouldn't. I don't watch MMA to hate fighters and rage like you apparently do.

He reminds of the hyper, annoying little turd we all went to school with as kids.

No, I wouldn't. I don't watch MMA to hate fighters and rage like you apparently do.

I don't like when grown men look and act like 8 year old boys on TV just to get attention. Many others feel the same way. That doesn't mean you have to take personal offense to it.

I don't like when grown men look and act like 8 year old boys on TV just to get attention. Many others feel the same way. That doesn't mean you have to take personal offense to it.
Your name is TheGreenRanger.

Your name is TheGreenRanger.

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

I don't care that much tbh. It's like some seconds of images that I'll forget milliseconds after it airs.

So what? You have a video game character in your avatar.
I'm not the one whining about Dodson acting like a kid. You might want to change your Power Rangers av and username if you intend to do that with effect.

I'm not the one whining about Dodson acting like a kid. You might want to change your Power Rangers av and username if you intend to do that with effect.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is over 20 years old. Besides, not all of us kiss the mods asses enough to get our name changed like you, isn't that right?

yea everytime he says anything i just wanna hit mute.

hes goes wayyy over the top lol. a little bit too goofy for me. still enjoy watching him fight though.

As you are repping video game characters in your avatar, I suppose.
I would rep Power Rangers too, but I'm not the one whining about Dodson. I just said this two posts ago. How fucking confused are you? Do you even understand this conversation we're having?

He's annoying as shit.

Back