Doctor attempts to jerk off patients'... heads

chiropractic is the biggest load of shit possibly in the history of medicine

chiropractic is the biggest load of shit possibly in the history of medicine

That depends exactly on what you mean. If you're looking at it as a cure-all, then yeah, I don't really buy it. Certainly not as something that can fix all of your ailments and keep you from ever getting sick. However, I do absolutely believe they can fix minor to moderate issues such as tightness, pinched nerves, and stuff of that nature. I've seen some videos where people would be in horrific pain from some kind of massively pinched nerve and after a major adjustment or two, the person looked markedly better. Personally, one time my neck was cricked pretty bad to the point where I had a headache and couldn't really move it very far side to side without causing a lot of pain, so I went to a chiropractor, he popped my neck a couple different ways and I walked out feeling brand new, no headache, with full range of motion. So there's no question it definitely works to an extent.

I'm no chiropractic expert, but I have some back problems from training so I used to go to a chiropractor once a month for a period of time.

My experience is that my body felt as if I had stretched it but nothing more.

So after a while and a lot of money, I called it quits.

It's okay, I put it back

200.gif

I'm no chiropractic expert, but I have some back problems from training so I used to go to a chiropractor once a month for a period of time.

My experience is that my body felt as if I had stretched it but nothing more.

So after a while and a lot of money, I called it quits.

You never tried a different one?

You never tried a different one?
No, he had great credentials and a family member has went to him for more than 20 years and is pleased with his work.

I tried acupuncture but it wasn’t my thing either.

Nah man, gonna have to pass. Don't wanna be the guy winding up in a wheel chair.

lol, that guy seems to be having too much fun with that.

Nah man, gonna have to pass. Don't wanna be the guy winding up in a wheel chair.

maybe it's just me, but i personally wouldn't want to get started with a chiropractor. i get the feeling that it'll eventually become a strange habit where you don't feel normal unless you go frequently. kind of like getting hooked on a drug or something.

I can't wait to have this done:

I did notice that on 2 particularly hot chicks he did these moves that I've never seen him do on anyone else.

The first was the million dollar roll. Many chiros do it but he usually doesn't. But on these 2 hot chicks he did it, and he placed his hand just a tad further down on the butt where others leave it closer to the hip.

Then on both of These hot chicks, he pushed on their clavicle, then on the sternum, basically putting his hand around the outside of their tit, and between their tits.

Also when he does their shoulder, he's not shy about putting his forearm right across their tit. In one video the girl clearly laughs at it, like if to say. "WTF he just touched my tit"

Also on one of the hot chicks, he did this stretch where he pressed down on her shoulder with one hand, while his other hand pressed all the way down her butt, then her thigh.

Not saying he's a perv, but its interesting that I've seen a ton of his vids and never saw him do those moves on a guy.
Lol thanks for this analysis

chiropractors aren't doctors
there is NO debate
/Thread
Agree completely. I'll also say that there's a broad spectrum of chiropractors. Spinal decompression is good. But I would really never go to a chiropractor because of all the idiots in that field. If one is looking for spinal decompression and the like, go to a good massage therapist. They will also be better able to treat the reason why your spine is twisted instead of waiting for you to come back to get cracked again

I did notice that on 2 particularly hot chicks he did these moves that I've never seen him do on anyone else.

The first was the million dollar roll. Many chiros do it but he usually doesn't. But on these 2 hot chicks he did it, and he placed his hand just a tad further down on the butt where others leave it closer to the hip.

Then on both of These hot chicks, he pushed on their clavicle, then on the sternum, basically putting his hand around the outside of their tit, and between their tits.

Also when he does their shoulder, he's not shy about putting his forearm right across their tit. In one video the girl clearly laughs at it, like if to say. "WTF he just touched my tit"

Also on one of the hot chicks, he did this stretch where he pressed down on her shoulder with one hand, while his other hand pressed all the way down her butt, then her thigh.

Not saying he's a perv, but its interesting that I've seen a ton of his vids and never saw him do those moves on a guy.
m79w1De.gif

I've only ever been to a chiropractor once.

I destroyed my back reaching for a shot playing badminton. The pain was excruciating. It hurt for a month until one day, I could no longer stand straight up, so I bit the bullet and went.

I lay down on his table, he yanked my left leg three times, and it was as if I had never been in pain.

If I had a similar issue I would not hesitate to return.

Chiropractors are horseshit.
The only good thing you can get at a chiropractor is a massage and using their roller tables to loosen your back before a massage. The rest is hocus pocus bullshit.
Stretching and a strong core are the best things to maintain a healthy back.

You could just hang on a bar for free.

Back