Doctor attempts to jerk off patients'... heads

Love how he checks to make sure they're not paralysed afterwards, very confidence inspiring.

chiropractors aren't doctors
there is NO debate
/Thread
I thot they have a doctorate in chiropractic - how are they not doctors? Do you mean they aren't medical doctors? With your logic, doctors of dentistry arent doctors either-

I thot they have a doctorate in chiropractic - how are they not doctors? Do you mean they aren't medical doctors? With your logic, doctors of dentistry arent doctors either-

Btw- I wouldn't let this person near my spine

dentists aren't doctors either
neither have 'doctorates'
they all have professional degrees
(if you consider chiropracty a profession...
which it isn't)

medical doctors don't have doctoral degrees either
unless they do research
but the profession was accoladed the title

chiropractors call themselves doctor to dupe people into utilising their services

you been schooled, son

which it isn't)

unless they do research

chiropractors call themselves doctor to dupe people into utilising their services

you been schooled, son

Thanks for the lesson-

So why do these professions- like a dentist for example, call themselves doctors? Or doctors of physical therapy?

which it isn't)

unless they do research

you been schooled, son

Pretty sure my diploma says doctor of medicine.

Thanks for the lesson-

So why do these professions- like a dentist for example, call themselves doctors? Or doctors of physical therapy?
Professional degrees are classified as bachelor's, master's or doctoral degrees. Dentists, MDs, pharmacists and some others are doctoral level degrees.

Watched his videos last week. I can't even remember why I clicked on them.

He should of jerked the titties of the last chick or at least jerked off on them.

He should of jerked the titties of the last chick or at least jerked off on them.
I did notice that on 2 particularly hot chicks he did these moves that I've never seen him do on anyone else.

The first was the million dollar roll. Many chiros do it but he usually doesn't. But on these 2 hot chicks he did it, and he placed his hand just a tad further down on the butt where others leave it closer to the hip.

Then on both of These hot chicks, he pushed on their clavicle, then on the sternum, basically putting his hand around the outside of their tit, and between their tits.

Also when he does their shoulder, he's not shy about putting his forearm right across their tit. In one video the girl clearly laughs at it, like if to say. "WTF he just touched my tit"

Also on one of the hot chicks, he did this stretch where he pressed down on her shoulder with one hand, while his other hand pressed all the way down her butt, then her thigh.

Not saying he's a perv, but its interesting that I've seen a ton of his vids and never saw him do those moves on a guy.

i doubt it
considering medicine is a DEGREE
not a diploma

Definition of diploma

a document bearing record of graduation from or of a degree conferred by an educational institution

Example:

med_res

which it isn't)

unless they do research

you been schooled, son

Are you retarded? What the fuck do you think D.D.S stands for? Doctor of dental surgery. Chiropractic work is quackish and not tied to medical science. Physical therapist do much of the same but are tied to medical research and practices.

The guy in this video has no business doing this. You don't much something to realign it. You slowly apply pressure and slowly move it. Go make an apparatus with threaded bolt for Christsake that you can slowly lengthen. Also, people have had strokes and died from chiropracticors fucking around with people's necks and damaging an artery.

And cracking shit doesn't mean you are fixing anything. I don't know why anyone would believe that.

Last edited:
Back