Do you wish people Merry Christmas?

If they say it first then I will reciprocate.

But otherwise I will say "Enjoy the holidays"

Today I've taken to "Hope your Mayan Apocalypse has gone all right."

Not at all. In fact, when strangers try to talk to me I usually just look at the ground and keep walking.

I do this at the gym.Especially around new year/christmas when the new friends join en masse for the discount and resolutions OMG.

They have very interesting questions they ask advanced lifters.

1.Easy way to lose weight/put on muscle.

2.Quick way?

3.Shortcut/secret?

4. diet?,etc.

When you tell them they wont follow it and quit the gym 10 days later cause they dont have time.F*** these guys.For that matter anyone at the gym.
Freaks.

If they say it first.. I don't like to go around wishing strangers.

I also can't stand the "happy holiday" and "merry xmas" people.. it's Christmas so say "merry christmas".. i don't see them wishing each other happy holidays on the weekend or during mid year breaks.

nah, I generally use happy holidays. it stems from the first time I ever used it. I was at a jewish deli in SF and as I was exiting I almost said merry christmas, but I caught myself and said happy holidays. who knew what could have happened if I slipped? they might have thought I was anti-semetic and cleaved my **** off. so from then on, I swore to always use happy holidays.

Yes I do. I interact with the public at work, and wish them all Merry Christmas.

No but I'm pretty bitter this year so i might just be an asshole.

I stick with Happy Holidays, don't want to offend the Jews or the Muslims.

God knows, they spend enough time offending one another.

tumblr_meofexj8OS1qasixno1_500.jpg

Last edited:
As I am completely awkward, I do not even utter the word(s) "Hi" or "Hello", unless spoken to first.

So, no.

Screw being PC. I hate the 'Happy Holidays' nonsense that corporate America pushes.

Back