Do you tuck in your shirt for non work/formal situations?

untucked shirts are so 2008. probably looks good with your True Religion jeans though.

Usually yeah unless it's a flannel style shirt, I tend to wear them around the house a fair bit.

I have a couple of vneck tops that I like to tuck into a pair tight black jeans. I feel like it shows off the hips better. And the booty, because then the shirt isn't sitting over it idk. But I don't do that often.

I never ever tuck in a shirt unless I'm going somewhere formal or if its work related. It just seems like you look pretty much lame and middle aged if you're tucking a polo shirt or tshirt in, maybe if its a dress shirt but that's about it.

Never tuck in unless I'm wearing a suit. I'm always carrying concealed.

Nope. I tuck my shirt in when I play golf sometimes but that's about it (other than work).

What do you do for work where they let you go around with your shirttails out? I totally understand that any jobs don't have any real dress code at all, but in those cases why wear a button up shirt? It never looks better untucked really.

Mine do. Like night and day.

What's the style? I'm thinking of like an Oxford, but I'm in kind of a buttoned down workplace.

Something like this I'd wear, but not with the undershirt.

Also, my aura exudes casual. :icon_chee

Fancy-mens-hawaiian-shirt-short-sleeve-tropical-flower-slim-fit-mens-floral-print-shirt-big-and.jpg

I have a bad habit of tucking into my underwear. once a coworker called me out & said I've been wearing the same underwear for more than a week.

Never.

The exception is weddings, funerals, and if I'm wearing a hoodie.

Most of the time since im dressed up. occasionally untuck

I only tuck in dress shirts into slacks. nothing else.

Yes. With the right jeans and shirt (like a polo), it can look OK. Plus chicks like butts so it never hurts to put it out if ya got it.

Try tucking your shirt into your undies to keep it from coming out.

lol does this actually work? i actually like tucking in my dress shirt, i think it looks way better but fuck everytime i bend over it all comes out. I have an invention idea for a dress shirt one-sie, I think a lot of dudes would appreciate it

Back