Do you tuck in your shirt for non work/formal situations?

Never did it even in school. My parents badger me about it and that's probably why I hate tucking my shirt. I don't even know why it's considered formal when the shirt or polo-shirt is tucked in.

Yes.

I'm not even sure what there is to explain.

Some guys who got their fashion game on point can look pretty decent with their shirts tucked in but I just end up looking like a dork. Well, more of a dork, so I keep it untucked mostly.

Some guys who got their fashion game on point can look pretty decent with their shirts tucked in but I just end up looking like a dork. Well, more of a dork, so I keep it untucked mostly.

Split the difference.

beckhamtuck.jpg

I never ever tuck in a shirt unless I'm going somewhere formal or if its work related. It just seems like you look pretty much lame and middle aged if you're tucking a polo shirt or tshirt in, maybe if its a dress shirt but that's about it.

No I am not Seinfeld.

If it's snowing or extra cold out I will, but it's usually hidden by that point.

It depends on the design of the shirt. There are dress shirts that are meant to be tucked in and there others that aren't. I think there's a different name for dress shirts that you don't tuck in, but idk what it is. Same with polos, although most aren't supposed to be tucked in. I usually tuck in dress shirts, it looks better on me due to my body type. The key is to wear it with nice dress pants and not a pair of fucking jeans. When it comes to polos, i never wear those tucked in and usually only old people do that.

Men who don't tuck in shirts have no class, and are beyond help.

Depends on if I'm wearing one of my whale tail thongs that day.

Hmm, I pretty much tuck in every shirt, including t-shirts (which I know is a huge no no).

As strange and shallow as this sounds, I do it to accentuate my already exaggerated v-taper.

Back