Do you tuck in your shirt for non work/formal situations?

It's a clean look, respect.

Thanks. Plus most of my shirts are primarily silk so even if I look slobbish (at around $100 per shirt full price) I still feel good to any ladies I happen to rub up against. :icon_evil

Something like this I'd wear, but not with the undershirt.

Also, my aura exudes casual. :icon_chee

Fancy-mens-hawaiian-shirt-short-sleeve-tropical-flower-slim-fit-mens-floral-print-shirt-big-and.jpg

That's a fresh shirt. I'm into those floral button ups right now, copped a few last week

That's a fresh shirt. I'm into those floral button ups right now, copped a few last week

I wish I owned it. It was just an example of something fitting my tastes. Might have to check that link and see about mailordering. :)

I used to tuck all shirts in all the time, but now i only tuck my t-shirt in and leave polo shirt untucked. I know some people think it's weird to tuck when i'm wearing only t-shirt with shorts, but it just feels more comfortable.

Cubo I hope ur only playing and u wouldn't really wear this eye sore of s button down

Post a representation of your style bro. I'd love to see it.

But fuck yeah I'd wear that shirt (provided the texture/fabric was up to snuff). Here's the closest I've got. And yes, I'm a lousy photographer and not afraid to show it (clap my hands).

IMG_7721_zpsmvwpu9lh.jpg

And a couple other examples.

IMG_5871_zpsvq9dthkp.jpg

IMG_6724_zpslpz1s2yt.jpg

But fuck yeah I'd wear that shirt (provided the texture/fabric was up to snuff). Here's the closest I've got. And yes, I'm a lousy photographer and not afraid to show it (clap my hands).

IMG_7721_zpsmvwpu9lh.jpg

IMG_5871_zpsvq9dthkp.jpg

IMG_6724_zpslpz1s2yt.jpg

To each is own bro but that's just not my style.

Those shirts seem to Dad-ish.

my style is just what I liek I buy and match it up to look fresh. I like fitted colored T-shirts or vnecks for the summer time.

Also depends where ur gonna go to. Down the shore is more casual than if you're in Manhattan on a Saturday night in the summer. So I switch it up.

To each is own bro but that's just not my style.

Those shirts seem to Dad-ish.

my style is just what I liek I buy and match it up to look fresh. I like fitted colored T-shirts or vnecks for the summer time.

Also depends where ur gonna go to. Down the shore is more casual than if you're in Manhattan on a Saturday night in the summer. So I switch it up.

Show it. I've little imagination.

How old are you and where are you from by the way? Maybe I've met your mom. :icon_evil

Show it. I've little imagination.

How old are you and where are you from by the way? Maybe I've met your mom. :icon_evil

Im 34 but I don't look a day over 28... So I have a younger thing going on.

I really don't wanna post pics but I shop at Nordstroms, J-Crew, Bloomingdales and I love Pacific Sunwear (lol)... its all about how you match shit up. Plus PacSun has great summer tank tops for the beach or happy hour down the shore...

Im 34 but I don't look a day over 28... So I have a younger thing going on.

I really don't wanna post pics but I shop at Nordstroms, J-Crew, Bloomingdales and I love Pacific Sunwear (lol)... its all about how you match shit up. Plus PacSun has great summer tank tops for the beach or happy hour down the shore...

You sound poor. :icon_neut

Come on brother, gift us an ensemble pic.

benStillerDoIt.jpg

Do I need to send you a pic of nice jeans and a light blue, green, pinkish V-neck being worn.. lol

Nope. Coulda just said you're gay.

and why do I sound poor lol

Because I don't remember the majority of the product carried in those establishments to be that high-end. No different than any other department store really. So it depends on the brands and lines you purchase. That and I was having fun busting your chops. :)

IMG_7721_zpsmvwpu9lh.jpg

IMG_5871_zpsvq9dthkp.jpg

IMG_6724_zpslpz1s2yt.jpg

those look terrible. i get the look. i'm not into flowers myself, but have similar ones with anchors on them or whatever-the-fuck as long as its not big flowers.

but they look terrible because, unless you have freakishly long arms, those short sleeves are coming down to your elbows. that makes you look like a complete dork in any culture.

Also, tucking in is determined by the length of your shirt. You'll notice dress shirts are long as fuck. Button ups that aren't meant to be tucked in barely come down past your belt.

those look terrible. i get the look. i'm not into flowers myself, but have similar ones with anchors on them or whatever-the-fuck as long as its not big flowers.

but they look terrible because, unless you have freakishly long arms, those short sleeves are coming down to your elbows. that makes you look like a complete dork in any culture.

Coming from "Flemmy Stardust" this isn't a crushing review.

I guess you don't casual. Maybe you have one of those bulldog builds, but I don't see that going with the feather-boa screen name, so go ahead an post your style. Put up or shut up. <shrug>

No, I only wear tshirts when i'm out of work, it's next to impossible for me to ever look smart.

Buncha scrubs itt... myself included.

IMG_7721_zpsmvwpu9lh.jpg

IMG_5871_zpsvq9dthkp.jpg

IMG_6724_zpslpz1s2yt.jpg

Seems neckbeardy attire.

Back