Do you tuck in your shirt for non work/formal situations?

Its a non-issue

My shirt barely touches the beltline

Hmm, I pretty much tuck in every shirt, including t-shirts (which I know is a huge no no).

As strange and shallow as this sounds, I do it to accentuate my already exaggerated v-taper.

Not at all. Flaunt it if you got it. This reminds me of the time a similar sounding guy was primping in front of a window at night (from the inside of the house) while I stood on the outside laughing that he may not have realized that wasn't a mirror. I chuckled, he looked good, and if he got laid that night he had me beat. I spent my time barking up the wrong tree. :mad: But she was hot and her bf didn't mind. :icon_evil

Work: Hell No. Dress code does not specify tucking my collared shirt.
Non-Formal: No
Going to the club: Tuck the back, leave the front out
If I'm wearing a tie: 98% chance of full tuckage

Depends on what you are wearing and where you are wearing it, you say it makes you look old? I say it makes you look like a stupid little kid when you dont know how to wear your clothes for the ocassion.

Only if I wear a collared shirt to a formal dinner then yes.

I tuck it in for formal things like work, weddings etc, I never really wear shirts other than for work/events etc, never tuck a polo shirt in ffs, it's like tucking a t shirt in

currently too fat to look good tucking it in

I don't even tuck in my shirt FOR work.

Me either. But then I'm in IT so we can get away with it. Plus I'm all arms and legs so I try to avoid the Urkel look whenever possible.

I tend not to tuck unless for formal occasions where I'm wearing a suit and or tie.

Suits, dress pants yes. Jeans never. Short sleeves never. Anyone that tucks in a t shirt rides the short bus.

Nope. Even most of the dress shirts I wear I have them tailored somewhat short so there's no need to tuck in.

I'll go traditional if its a formality like a job interview, funereal, etc

I'm not a middle aged man, so no.

No, unless it's cold.

Only dress/button up shirts with slacks. They look better tucked in.

I feel like a tool tucking in a polo or t-shirt. Not gonna happen even at work.

Fuck no. I don't wanna look like someone's dad.

That said, the shirt has to be fitted or else I'd look like a sack of shit with a baggy shirt hanging out.

Polo-shirts? Who the fuck tucks them in ANYWHERE? Buy a fitted one, combine it with some nice jeans, it's a fucking casual piece of attire not business attire.

Work: Hell No. Dress code does not specify tucking my collared shirt.
Non-Formal: No
Going to the club: Tuck the back, leave the front out
If I'm wearing a tie: 98% chance of full tuckage

What do you do for work where they let you go around with your shirttails out? I totally understand that any jobs don't have any real dress code at all, but in those cases why wear a button up shirt? It never looks better untucked really.

Back