Do you think his woman cheated on him?

My man made an entire lifetime commitment for some p*ssy that some groomsman was destroying within only a few hours and a few beers.
<{cruzshake}>

This reminds me of the Black Mirror episode "The Entire History of you", see it if you haven't.

The guys who do all of the snooping through phones, posting about their wives' behavior on internet forums, setting up private investigators, etc. seem to always be the guys who get cheated on the most.
They're the types who are all like: "Whyyy honey??! I treat you well." :(

Ironically, the most attractive guys to women would already have had her suitcase packed. Lol

Last edited:
And the wife didn't even have enough respect for her husband to come up with a decent fake story. Lol,
"we went clubbing with a bunch of drunk horny dudes and one of them came back to my hotel room with me for several hours at 3am to talk and drink water".

{<jordan}

If they get divorced, she'll end up admitting it during a fight.

And the wife didn't even have enough respect for her husband to come up with a decent fake story. Lol,
"we went clubbing with a bunch of drunk horny dudes, LIKE YOU BEGGED ME TO DO AFTER I WARNED YOU I WAS TWO SECONDS FROM BANGING THE GROOMSMAN I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH AND I WAS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS, and HE came back to my hotel room with me for several hours at 3am to talk and drink water".

{<jordan}

If they get divorced, she'll end up admitting it during a fight.

"we went clubbing with a bunch of drunk horny dudes and one of them came back to my hotel room with me for several hours at 3am to talk and drink water".

She might be boxed in. Let's presume others from the wedding party saw them leave together. If groomsman was staying with someone then it's known he didn't get back to his hotel until hours later. She knows word of that will spread and concocts the water and chatting story to accommodate those facts?

She might be boxed in. Let's presume others from the wedding party saw them leave together. If groomsman was staying with someone then it's known he didn't get back to his hotel until hours later. She knows word of that will spread and concocts the water and chatting story to accommodate those facts?
Sounds like the groomsman is the one who was in some box.

It's definitely damage control before he found out from someone else that she got drunk and brought another dude back to her hotel room, but the fucking balls it takes for this sloot to think anybody would believe this story is astounding. There is right around a 0% chance she would believe him if he gave her a fake story about bringing a hooker to his room to talk and drink water. The groomsman would have just dropped her off and not gone up to her room if he wasn't trying to bang her. Guys don't stay up until 5am to listen to some drunk chick talk that they aren't going to bang.

That groomsman needed more than water to replenish the electrolytes he lost while plowing her.
<BC1>

The groomsman commented on it in a private interview.

giphy.gif

Damn, dude removed the thread. I guess it wasn't a troll job. Would be nice to get some closure on the story.

Born on a day, but not yesterday. The women I have been with know not to play that shit with me. Just pack your shit. I’m a guy and wouldn’t even make up such an unbelievable lie.....I would just deny till I die.

If you have to ask, my guess is usually yes. In this case, definitely yes.

Back