Do you think his woman cheated on him?

Sometimes unlikely stories are true. And not all members of the opposite sex who get drunk & go back to a hotel room together wind up having sex. So, I'd be willing to give the woman's claims of a platonic late-night chat a 10 or 15% chance of being true had she answered her husband's text messages. But she didn't & that's a massive red flag for infidelity. As is the fact that she invited the groomsman up to her room. That's a huge breach of trust. But no scenario is 100%. So, I'm going to say that there's about a 95% chance that she cheated.

If they were nerds, maybe 16 years old I can see it.

Is he asking if the Groomsman hit it?
<Goldie11>

The only way he didn’t bang her is if he couldn’t get wood, and even then she spent an hour with her mouth full of cock trying to get him ready. The fact she left alone with him, let alone invited him up to her room, shows she was good to go.

There's no appropriate situation for a married woman bringing a man she just met back to a hotel and inviting him in to talk for 2 hours. Even if they didn't fuck, she clearly lacks a sense of boundaries.

A relative or a very close friend of the family, sure. Not a guy she just met while out drinking. Also the guy would not put himself in that situation either if he didn't intend to bang the wife.

Never leave your women on their own at a nightclub, for fucks sake.

Of course the guy smashed.

I disagree. You should know what your woman would do in that situation while tipsy prior to getting married to her.

Alcohol changes behavior for some people. Some men become violent. Some women become sluttish. It'd be nice to know prior to going into a 10 year commitment.

You've probably found a good woman if she isn't even interested in going to a nightclub without you.

There's no appropriate situation for a married woman bringing a man she just met back to a hotel and inviting him in to talk for 2 hours. Even if they didn't fuck, she clearly lacks a sense of boundaries.

A relative or a very close friend of the family, sure. Not a guy she just met while out drinking. Also the guy would not put himself in that situation either if he didn't intend to bang the wife.
This is true. Even in the unlikely event that nothing of a sexual/romantic nature took place in the hotel room that night, just the act of a married woman inviting a man she’d only met that night, up to her hotel room late at night after a night of drinking, demonstrates incredibly bad judgement, bordering on flat-out stupidity.

I disagree. You should know what your woman would do in that situation while tipsy prior to getting married to her.

Alcohol changes behavior for some people. Some men become violent. Some women become sluttish. It'd be nice to know prior to going into a 10 year commitment.

You've probably found a good woman if she isn't even interested in going to a nightclub without you.

I'm just happy that she completely refuses to touch alcohol, so when she makes a big decision like this, she has no excuse, because her mind is clear
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
lmao @ even having to ask someone about this. Of course he banged.

Sometimes unlikely stories are true. And not all members of the opposite sex who get drunk & go back to a hotel room together wind up having sex. So, I'd be willing to give the woman's claims of a platonic late-night chat a 10 or 15% chance of being true had she answered her husband's text messages. But she didn't & that's a massive red flag for infidelity. As is the fact that she invited the groomsman up to her room. That's a huge breach of trust. But no scenario is 100%. So, I'm going to say that there's about a 95% chance that she cheated.

5% no cheat is fair. We're also assuming the wife or groomsman are not disgusting ditch pigs.

It is theoretically possible drunk wife felt sorry for a fat neckbeard trying to white knight his way into her panties but even totally wasted she wasn't falling for his sob stories and homeboy finally realized it wasn't happening or she sobered up enough into his attempts she booted him the fuck out.

Or maybe she was disgusting and craving the dick and dude wasn't drunk enough to jump on that grenade, was too nice to just leave abruptly and waited till she passed out before peacing out.

Or it happened like it did.

But yeah I'm sure we all have some stories where it'd be hard to believe we didn't bang given the circumstances.

That's too much math for me

I'd have her point out the groomsman and have a chat with him.

She probably cheated, he'll probably come clean unless also married... in that case I'd get belligerent on martinis and cause a scene.

when you dump her, remember to keep your self esteem.

5% no cheat is fair. We're also assuming the wife or groomsman are not disgusting ditch pigs.

It is theoretically possible drunk wife felt sorry for a fat neckbeard trying to white knight his way into her panties but even totally wasted she wasn't falling for his sob stories and homeboy finally realized it wasn't happening or she sobered up enough into his attempts she booted him the fuck out.

Or maybe she was disgusting and craving the dick and dude wasn't drunk enough to jump on that grenade, was too nice to just leave abruptly and waited till she passed out before peacing out.

Or it happened like it did.

But yeah I'm sure we all have some stories where it'd be hard to believe we didn't bang given the circumstances.

If my aunt had testicles she'd be my uncle.

Sounds like the groomsman is the one who was in some box.

It's definitely damage control before he found out from someone else that she got drunk and brought another dude back to her hotel room, but the fucking balls it takes for this sloot to think anybody would believe this story is astounding. There is right around a 0% chance she would believe him if he gave her a fake story about bringing a hooker to his room to talk and drink water. The groomsman would have just dropped her off and not gone up to her room if he wasn't trying to bang her. Guys don't stay up until 5am to listen to some drunk chick talk that they aren't going to bang.

How could anyone with an eight grade education not see this?

His future wife is a drunken lush and this will not be the only time she cheats on him. If a man strikes his girl once, he will do it again. Same goes with cheating

Back