Do you think his woman cheated on him?

What if she was way more than “tipsy” and buddy took her to the hotel because she was a sloppy mess? Maybe he legitimately looked after her while she puked! Im just playing devils advocate..

There's no appropriate situation for a married woman bringing a man she just met back to a hotel and inviting him in to talk for 2 hours. Even if they didn't fuck, she clearly lacks a sense of boundaries.

A relative or a very close friend of the family, sure. Not a guy she just met while out drinking. Also the guy would not put himself in that situation either if he didn't intend to bang the wife.

Seriously this was crazy inappropriate. I would not have even gone to the wedding at that point. I also wouldn't give a shit about her wedding\day. She should have thought about that before inviting a man up to her room at 3am.

What if she was way more than “tipsy” and buddy took her to the hotel because she was a sloppy mess? Maybe he legitimately looked after her while she puked! Im just playing devils advocate..
Then she would have said that, since that's far less of a relationship ender than the story she came up with.

Pic of the wife. That's the ultimate decider for me. If she's even half attractive in general... Then yeah... that dude smashed... hard. Even if she's not that cute she might be cute for that groomsman...

So yeah... most likely he smashed...

He was drunk. Therefore, she was cute.

Last edited:
Jesus, this totally happened to a friend of a friend of mine when his wife was out of town for her 20 year HS reunion except the wife admitted to making out with the dude that took her back to her hotel.

The guy got into his girl's phone a few months later and recovered deleted conversations between his wife and the dude she said she made out with. Apparently, the guy spent the night, and she gave him a couple blowjobs. There was all this really cringe stuff about how the guy was hung like a horse, and how she was in love with his "big black dick." (chick and dude that got cheated on are white). Turns out the only reason they didn't bang was because she was on the rag.

The couple divorced over it, and the girl has been with the guy she cheated with for a few years now. Dude is a registered sex offender that makes like $12 an hour as a cook to make things even more cringe.

I couldn't imagine

Then she would have said that, since that's far less of a relationship ender than the story she came up with.
That’s what you would think, but he may have asked her not to get too smashed, and she was worried to let him know that she didn’t heed the request! Im going to look on the bright side until we get an update !

She mostly likely cheated physically. She definitely cheated emotionally.

"Girls night out" is chick code for getting dick. She is a married woman. She should not be going out to the club (meat market) without her husband, and really shouldn't be "going to the club" at all.

Even if she didn't have sex, or kiss, or fondle, it was still highly inappropriate. Your wife should not be having deep intimate conversations with men who are not her husband. This is a very bad sign for the marriage and even if we believe the completely implausible part about "nothing happened" he still got dry cucked. Fuck that.

If this guy doesn't step up and put her in her place then they are headed for divorce within a year.

Imagine if it was groomsmen instead of groomsman...

Anyway, he should contact the hotel and check the minibar tab and roomservice bill. If it is just 1 x bottle of water then interesting.

If there is grog missing from the fridge and toasted sammiches/burgers/pizza for 2 at 4.30am then...

He could even track down the room service waiter and find out who answered the door and what their state of dress was.

But he doesn't need to. His use of phrases like 'this is the last straw' and 'I feel cheated and betrayed' show him what he needs to know and it may not be her first rodeo (pun intended).

Jesus, this totally happened to a friend of a friend of mine when his wife was out of town for her 20 year HS reunion except the wife admitted to making out with the dude that took her back to her hotel.

The guy got into his girl's phone a few months later and recovered deleted conversations between his wife and the dude she said she made out with. Apparently, the guy spent the night, and she gave him a couple blowjobs. There was all this really cringe stuff about how the guy was hung like a horse, and how she was in love with his "big black dick." (chick and dude that got cheated on are white). Turns out the only reason they didn't bang was because she was on the rag.

The couple divorced over it, and the girl has been with the guy she cheated with for a few years now. Dude is a registered sex offender that makes like $12 an hour as a cook to make things even more cringe.

I couldn't imagine
<{you!}>

he could have held her hair while she was puking into the bowl…ploughing her doggy style to help it come out

Back