Do you think Dana will invite President Biden

Hell no democrats are the best and slap republicans cry baby’s!

I wasn't particularly crying I just simply said the democratic image isn't really violent and there's no way in hell Biden would go to a UFC event.

Lost fair and square...okay.
I'm not crying. The fraud is apparent to anyone paying attention.

There is a recount in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia.

Isn't it funny how when you go to be states that Trump are winning suddenly turn for Biden while you're sleeping? Are you even paying attention?

Go back to sleep troll.
The georgia and michigan lawsuits have already been dismissed. Because Trump's lawyers didn't have any evidence.

Michigan and Wisconsin will do recounts because Trump's campaign agreed to pay for it, not because they're close. Michigan literally has a law saying that anyone can request a recount if they pay for it.

You arguments are meaningless. There's no evidence of widespread fraud.

Arizona isn't fully counted yet.

What racism? What has he said or done that's racist? Got any proof?
Arizona is done. The gap cannot be closed with the remaining ballots. Time to wake up and smell the roses.

bidens not a 35 year old man child wearing an affliction shirt

Both sides are cults. The same could be said the other way. The people who hash tagged and meme covfefe will ignore every ridiculous gaffe by Biden. It would be nice to go back to a president who could speak. Sadly, it’s not today or the next 4 years. Assuming Kamala isn’t president. Then it will be annoying having a president laugh at their own jokes at odd times. Days of Kennedy like speeches seem like gone. Closest we got was Obama. He may have been even better at times.

I'm very far from a biden supporter.

8MDnP7B.jpg
I would spank you son!

Why the fuck would the president of the free world give to flips about Dana White or UFC?

To one of the UFC events in the future? I really hope so maybe to the Colby vs Masvidal event. Would be epic and the loser stays with Donald and the winner does his Biden shtick. Biden bless!!!!
I think he’d prefer to invite the Ugandan Nightmare

The Biden shtick would be great!!! During the weigh ins he could go behind one of the showgirls and start sniffing her hair or something.
Versus just grabbing her pussy, right? Because that is the Hamberderler's thing.

Lost fair and square...okay.
I'm not crying. The fraud is apparent to anyone paying attention.

There is a recount in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia.

Isn't it funny how when you go to be states that Trump are winning suddenly turn for Biden while you're sleeping? Are you even paying attention?

Go back to sleep troll.
You eat paint chips as a child?

The georgia and michigan lawsuits have already been dismissed. Because Trump's lawyers didn't have any evidence.

Michigan and Wisconsin will do recounts because Trump's campaign agreed to pay for it, not because they're close. Michigan literally has a law saying that anyone can request a recount if they pay for it.

You arguments are meaningless. There's no evidence of widespread fraud.

Arizona is done. The gap cannot be closed with the remaining ballots. Time to wake up and smell the roses.

The lawsuits will move to a higher court. It's not over. They will got to the Supreme Court if need be.

Michigan and Wisconsin will be recounted because of fraudulent ballots in the dead of night. Like I said before if you don't see the fraud, then you are not paying attention.

Not Joe. But I could see Dana inviting Hunter. After the show they could do blow and bang hookers.

Would be cooler if he went to an Elite XC event.

dont think so, joe will want to sniff all the ring girls, dana cant afford those lawsuits.

Back