Do you think clean athletes exist within the UFC?

Machida?
Only thing he does is drink his own urine

The only thing I would say is a large percentage (obviously not all, i.e. Barnett, Royce Gracie) of the people who have been caught juicing in the past are the types of people who look like they are juicing. We haven't seen many guys with Cody McKenzie build get popped.

I think a lot of the younger guys are clean but the older guys get slow so they need the edge.

It seems to decrease by weight-class. I doubt too many of the guys in the divisions below WW are juicing.

The ufc is like a rubber asshole. It will bounce back after this pounding. The elasticity of the UFC's butthole isn't a question. Imo

There are a few clean fighters under 30.

There are probably little to no clean fighters over 30.

My short answer is yes, I believe there are athletes in the UFC that are clean. But at this rate, they are few and far between.

There is no chance Nick Diaz cheats.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, but I'd be really surprised if they caught Nick on PEDs. Weed and some light drugs - yes, PEDs - no.

If you don't count weed I bet Nick Diaz is clean.

282008g.jpg

1304282153731_ORIGINAL.jpg

Yes clearly GSP was clean.

I think a lot of the younger guys are clean but the older guys get slow so they need the edge.

Yes, young fighters trying to make bank clearly wouldn't benefit from the massive edge provided by PEDs, unlike the old fighters.

lol

Personally I think they would be few and far between. One only has to look at cycling to realise how easily it is to get away with doping, and they're by far the most tested athletes in the world. Albeit they're probably micro-dosing and only getting marginal benefits from doing so.

Whereas UFC fighters/NFL players/soccer stars don't get tested even 1/10 as often, so it would be difficult to believe that serious doping isn't very commonly practised, right?

Surely one would have to be very naive to think otherwise in my opinion

But not all UFC fighters train out of the US. For instance, fighters who train in Sweden are subjected to random testing at all times through the Swedish commission.Using PEDs in such a climate is obviously very risky and therefore less likely.

The Diaz bros may like to smoke their pot but those dudes would not be on roids

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, but I'd be really surprised if they caught Nick on PEDs. Weed and some light drugs - yes, PEDs - no.

Oh im serious. Guy flips out over "toxic plane water" no way he's injecting himself with shit. Steroids probably wouldn't even improve him given his style anyway.

Back