Do you think clean athletes exist within the UFC?

The ones who say they dont exist are the ones whos favorite fighters who got caught.

There are clean fighters.

The ones who say they dont exist are the ones whos favorite fighters who got caught.

There are clean fighters.

Askren, Cormier, Duffee, Cejudo, Rory, GSP, Lima, Brooks, Chandler, Thatch, Pettis, Bendo

are a list of my favorite fighters, most of them have never been popped; In fact I think only one SORT OF (Duffee) has off the top of my head. With that said. I think 90% of the guys are cheaters and a lot of the major camps promote it.

I would say 75+% of the 155ers and under are clean and 75+% of the 170ers and over aren't

Askren, Cormier, Duffee, Cejudo, Rory, GSP, Lima, Brooks, Chandler, Thatch, Pettis, Bendo

are a list of my favorite fighters, most of them have never been popped; In fact I think only one SORT OF (Duffee) has off the top of my head. With that said. I think 90% of the guys are cheaters and a lot of the major camps promote it.
While I also think chandler and brooks are clean, they're amongst the largest LWS on the planet, why mention them over guys like Pettis, Alvarez, Melendez, Masvidal?

While I also think chandler and brooks are clean, they're amongst the largest LWS on the planet, why mention them over guys like Pettis, Alvarez, Melendez, Masvidal?

Those are a list of my favorite fighters in response to the guy I quoted, not a list of the fighters I think are most likely to be clean. Was just showing a poster that I think the vast majority of UFC fighters are dirty even though all/almost all of my favorites haven't failed any test.

P.S. I did mention Pettis

Back