Do you think Bisping won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a Bisping fan, but he won me over today. He showed real grit and determination and clearly won 3-2, if not 4-1.

Bisping won. Silva is far too inactive and looking for one or two flashy moves.

i stopped scoring after watching Anderson dance for the first 2 rounds.

Bisping won. Anderson should retire and go on Dancing with the Stars.

1, 2 and 4. The 'KO' wasn't a KO, bisping was rocked but the round was over, just like Aldo vs Mendes.

Also, Anderson had two times to let Bisping get the mouthpiece, bad sportsmanship.

I had Bisping wining.
IMHO Bisping fought.....Anderson tried winning the fight more with showmanship than he did landing shots.

Close fight, could have gone either way.

It's a disgrace if you score this for Bisping, it only shows bias against Silva.
I don't care who wins the fight and after the 2nd round I thought this would be a win for Bisping. But the 3 last rounds were definitely for Silva, it's not even that close. I pity Bisping tomorrow when he realizes he didn't really deserve the win.
Dude… Silva stood still for damn near 2 minutes eating punches in the 4th. He did not win that round.

Yep. I thought Silva threw that fight away. He clowned around to much and stood there for stretches why Bisping actually fought the entire time. Silva can only blame himself.

Close fight, Silva seemed closer to finish and was never really hurt. In Brazil Spider easy, Sherdog scored for Silva and who knows in Vegas anything goes.

Personally I lost a few dollars but don't think it was a terrible call, Silva should have worked harder last 3 minutes.

Im still not sure how people say bisping won the 4th, he didnt land that much and the majority of damage and landed punchs imo was silva. Again though, Silva played around a bit much.

Never ever go into judging fights, please for the love of god. "Busier?" Its about landing good solid strikes man.

Anderson won easily 3 rounds.

You should never judge as it's landing clean punches and that's what Bisping did more than Silva even if Silva has more power in his punches. Breakdancing while getting punched in the face doesn't win you points.

Anderson won rounds 3, 4 and 5, and lost the first two. Doesn't matter if he didn't do much else in the third round, the knock down was the most significant strike of that round. However, I respect Bisping a bit more for the way he fought and the fact that he continued after the hard knee knock down. He did better than I would have thought.

yeah, 1, 2, 4. Silva could've ended this fight easily but he wants to dance and troll more.

Yeah he did. Outscored, that's all. Anderson had Bisping half dead in front of him for 2:30 in 5th and chose to stand and do nothing. He had to know he was losing in points.

getting KO'd should get (at least) a point down and automatic lose the round.

That's besides entering the controversy of not stopping the fight.
I had it like this

R1 Bisping - Cracked Andy
R2 Bisping - Dropped Andy
R3 Andy -Bisping won most of the round but the knee was brutal
R4 CLOSE - Bisping - Andy really took off for a lot of that round and only had short bursts of success
r5 Andy.

As for the knee ill quote myself from another thread.
I don't blame bisping. Herb was shaking his head and walking towards him and had been for a few seconds. He only proceeds to yell "fight" after it's too late. Herb is definitely to blame. But I think Silva should have been aware of what was going on.

Silva got exactly what he deserved. Bisping is an absolute warrior, and nothing that anyone on the internet says will take away from the fact he beat the greatest 185 lber we've ever seen 3 rounds to 2.

i find it odd that this is even a question... I think people see a little blood and somehow they think that means that dude should have lost. Clearly bisping won this fight and if you cant see that its probably because you are a silva fan who cant face reality.

I thought Silva won the fight, however, I knew that if Silva didn't dominate the fifth round and it went to decision, Bisping would likely take it.

The one thing I'm still suspicious of is the unanimous 48-47 for Bisping. I would have expected one judge would have given Silva 3 rounds...

i think Anderson was robbed. kudos to Bisping he's a tough SOB but he lost that fight IMO. Anderson is the GOAT but i don't understand why he didn't press the action more for the full rounds. and why he didn't press his infamous Muy Thai Clinch more like he did to Rich Franklin. when he did press the action Bisping was in big trouble. i thought we we're going to see another KO like he did Rich Franklin's nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back