Do you think Bisping won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson 48-46

I think if you practically knock out a fighter it should be at minimum a 10-8

I didn't see the fight.
Did AS really clown AGAIN??!

I'll put it this way: he ended the third with a crazy flying knee and pulled a Paul Harris afterwards, thinking he won the fight. After realizing the fight was still going to round four, he spent most of it standing in the corner egging on Bisping to hit him.

You should never judge as it's landing clean punches and that's what Bisping did more than Silva even if Silva has more power in his punches. Breakdancing while getting punched in the face doesn't win you points.
Punching power matters. I agree that Silva's clowning makes it look like he's dominating more than he actually did, however I still think he pretty clearly won. Did you watching Fransisco and Pickett earlier?

Weird fight. I could've seen it going 48-47 for either guy.. I honestly wouldn't be mad at a draw outcome.
This. I feel like the last round could have been scored a 10-8 for Anderson, but of course the willingness to actually give any 10-8 rounds depends on the judge.

Anderson didn't fight to win by decision. Did he do more damage overall? Absolutely. But that's not how MMA fights are judged. Bisping won 1,2 and 4 because he knew how to win rounds.

Bisping won and Anderson's fanboys are pissed once again.

I'll put it this way: he ended the third with a crazy flying knee and pulled a Paul Harris afterwards, thinking he won the fight. After realizing the fight was still going to round four, he spent most of it standing in the corner egging on Bisping to hit him.
As long as he didn't do it mid-fight against a threatening opponent I'm okay with it.
I'm also okay with Anderson being done.

Nope and Silva will kill him in the rematch I'm sure they will book in Vegas.

I thought it came down to whoever won the 4th round, & I thought Bisping took the 4th round. So yes, I thought he won.

No , he did nothing but knock silva down once and land pitter patter shots. And when he was hitting silva on the cage he missed almost everything. On top of that got his face beat up like weidman and got knocked out and was given another chance because the mouthgaurd fell out. He got his ass beat, and silva got robbed.

yes! 1,2 and 4 definitely goes to bisping.i think mike would have also won round 3 if it weren't for the flying knee from silva. round 5 is the closest one for me.

Round 5 Bisping was firing back but decisively taking an ass-kicking. But of course that happened because of the knee in round 3, which happened because of the unfortunate mouthpiece situation.

The fight was tarnished by that. We never got to see how Bisping would have performed without taking that knee and we never got to see Anderson fire it up as much as he could (because he was probably so focused on the knee and thinking it won him the fight). Fight RUINED by stupid mouthpiece and stupid fighters.

Once in the first and once in the second?
He didn't get knocked down in the first, he stumbled backwards and lost his footing. I would consider the front kick that Anderson landed more of a knock down than that.

No, but my opinion doesn't mean shit on the scorecards. AS should have engaged when he had Bisping on the ropes both times, he cost himself that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back