Do you think Bisping won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Silva won, but god damn, that was a crazy ass fight.

Bisping won the contest, Anderson won the fight.

frankly it was the right decision.

I thought Anderson was going to get the decision, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to say for sure.

no. I think Anderson won but he should have finished it. And had ample opportunity but just didn't man. I dunno.

I had 3-2 Silva.

The issues is Mike wasnt landing much, but the judges rewarded his work late, he did however take round 2 (bis), and round 1, but 3-5 was all Anderson.

That said Bisping kept coming and that is impressive, I thought he was gonna be done coming into the 4th.

Now, did that I won moment from Anderson cause him to not turn it up and finish in the 4th?

Yes, I had him up 3 to 2. Silva literally stood against the cage doing nothing for almost 2 minutes in the 4th - that cannot be given to him. And people saying 3 shoulda been a 10-8 are stoned - Bisping won that round up until the knee (I still give the round to silva, but not enough for a 10-8)

That's pure fanboyism. LOL. 10-8 rounds are super rare, they basically don't occur unless its a one-sided beatdown for the entire round except on rare occassions.

It's a disgrace if you score this for Bisping, it only shows bias against Silva.
I don't care who wins the fight and after the 2nd round I thought this would be a win for Bisping. But the 3 last rounds were definitely for Silva, it's not even that close. I pity Bisping tomorrow when he realizes he didn't really deserve the win.

1/2/4 woulda had 3 if not for cheap shot. Herb was actively engaging with bisping is the reason why he acted that way. Showed it better on the clip they just showed @ dana's interview.

Yea, Anderson crowned around too much. He let this fight slip.

If you look at the fight as a whole Bisping took way more damage and got his ass kicked. After round 2 he was hitting him with baby punches and swinging at the air. Anderson is more calculated but does damage when he hurts you. Almost reminds me of diego sanchez type fight. Bisping put out a lot of weak volume while Anderson was sniping.

yes, won the 1st, 2nd and 4th

winning 30 seconds of a round doesnt trump the other 4 mins 30s that you were not

I was screaming at the TV for anderson to finish it. Scoring wise, bisping takes it.. 4 is debatable but I'm fine with it going to bisping.

Damage wise it's a no brainer.

Bisping 1, 2 and 4. It's Silva's fault for fucking around. I'm an Anderson Silva fan but it was frustrating to see him fail at getting a highlight reel KO. There were so many openings for Silva to throw a high kick or a front kick.

By rounds, yes. 1,2, and 4 to Bisping. Anderson thought he could steal rounds with late flurries, but Bisping pressured him consistently and controlled the pace for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back