Do you think Bisping won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because Anderson Silva fought the stupidest fight of all-time. He fought one minute of each round and hurt Bisping, then just backed off and acted a fool.

Never ever go into judging fights, please for the love of god. "Busier?" Its about landing good solid strikes man.

Anderson won easily 3 rounds.
No, he didn't. He got dropped in rounds 1 and 2, took almost all of round 4 off and landed a few punches at the end compared to Bispings steady stream of punches across that entire round.

Winning the last minute of a round does not constitute winning that whole round.

yes! 1,2 and 4 definitely goes to bisping.i think mike would have also won round 3 if it weren't for the flying knee from silva. round 5 is the closest one for me.

Bisping won 3 rounds to 2 , all the judges got it 100% correct, 48-47.

Bisping definitely won that fight and Anderson has no one to blame but himself. He had Michael hurt, could have finished him, decided to showboat like a moron instead. Plus just because Michael's face showed damage doesn't take away the fact that he dropped Anderson twice.
Did I miss something? When did he drop Anderson the second time?

spider lost like 4:59.5 of that round
getting KO'd should get (at least) a point down and automatic lose the round.

That's besides entering the controversy of not stopping the fight.

It's a disgrace if you score this for Bisping, it only shows bias against Silva.
I don't care who wins the fight and after the 2nd round I thought this would be a win for Bisping. But the 3 last rounds were definitely for Silva, it's not even that close. I pity Bisping tomorrow when he realizes he didn't really deserve the win.

Nah, Bisping was winning decisively until the mouthguard thing, which also led to the knee which contributed obviously to his diminished performance from then onwards.

What he will do is realize what an idiot he is, but still believe that he was better on the night.

Both fucked up pretty badly to be honest...

Its London what did you expect to happen in a Bisping fight where he goes to decision this place is corrupt

Bisping 1, 2 and 4. It's Silva's fault for fucking around. I'm and Anderson Silva fan but it was frustrating to see him fail at getting a highlight reel KO. There were so many openings for Silva to throw a high kick or a front kick.
I agree. He had opportunities to go for the finish especially in the fifth and didn't do anything. The whole fight was pretty frustrating to watch for me.

Yes, pretty handily aside from the weird end to the third. Wish I had bet some real money on it, I did the vCash thing with Bisping to win by UD.

Yes put Silva on his arse in both 1 & 2 outstruck him in three only the knock down spoiling it then outstruck him in 4 only in 5 did Silva dominate. Anyone thinking otherwise needs to go to Specsavers. Want to blame someone blame Silva breakdancing while being punched in the face doesn't score points.

By the 10 point system? Yes, 1,2,4. Overall fight as a whole? Probably not.

Bet Anderson

Bisping got his ass kicked

But totally won the fight 3 rounds to 2 under the scoring system.

This was an easy fight to score

Anyone suggesting otherwise is a troll or fan boy

Bisping definitely won that fight and Anderson has no one to blame but himself. He had Michael hurt, could have finished him, decided to showboat like a moron instead. Plus just because Michael's face showed damage doesn't take away the fact that he dropped Anderson twice.
I didn't see the fight.
Did AS really clown AGAIN??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back