Do you think Bendo would beat Aldo?

Aldo was spent by the 5th due to a bad weight cut (allegedly). Since then his TDD has looked amazing. Especially against Mendes, his TDD in that fight was some of the best I've ever seen.

Yeah, but that is Mendes. Bigger and better fighters present a different challenge.

I think it'd be a great fight but can Bendo cut anymore weight? I mean he's already a huge lightweight... Not too sure a weightcut to featherweight would be good for him.

It's funny that people keep talking about the size difference...uhhh, anybody remember Bendo vs Edgar? Two very close fights with Bendo having a huge size advantage. Aldo is not small. If/when he moves up to lightweight he will bring size and strength. Look at his shoulders. He is not a slight man. He will pack on quality muscle without having to cut so drastically. I think he will be scary at lightweight and will continue his legacy there. I like Ben Henderson, but he definitely is not on the same level as Aldo...few are.

According to you, korean zombie > aldo, since zombie finished hominick.

did you not read the part where I said no one is on Aldo's level?

or do you not know the meaning of the symbol ">"?

Aldo and Maynard would destroy Bendo.. Edgar dropped him and beat him the last fight but the judges robbed him

did you not read the part where I said no one is on Aldo's level?

or do you not know the meaning of the symbol ">"?

Do you know what coherence is?

"no one is on Aldo's level" = "Aldo > All"

Bendo could beat Aldo. I'd love to see this fight.

Do you know what coherence is?

"no one is on Aldo's level" = "Aldo > All"

so by doing that math, you came up with KZ > aldo?

your math is worst than MMAth.

Bendo was definitely having trouble with showtimes striking who i think is a world class striker just like aldo.
Also, Aldo does have amazing tdd, but everyone using the mendes fight as an example must have forgot about the cage grabbing that played a big party in that fight.

Aldo was spent by the 5th due to a bad weight cut (allegedly). Since then his TDD has looked amazing. Especially against Mendes, his TDD in that fight was some of the best I've ever seen.

Some of the best fence grabbing I've ever seen!

Mendes would have taken him down if it wasn't for the fence grabbing.

I find Bendo to be a very underrated champion, he was a WEC Lightweight Champion and came over to the UFC beating guys like Jim Miller & Clay Guida then dethroning Frankie Edgar convincingly once, and nearly a draw the second time. Most recently he beat Nate Diaz in a dominant performance despite the fact that many people thought Diaz would beat him.

The guy gets a lot of doubt but seems to always rise to the occasion.

People are saying Aldo will beat Edgar and then Bendo but I find both of those fights to be very risky. I predict Aldo to defeat Edgar via close UD or split decision but I think it could go either way and will likely end in some controversy. Bendo on the other-hand though is bigger than Frankie, has a more versatile attack & also possess good wrestling and submission defense. Bendo could be competitive on the feet with Aldo and despite Aldo's notable TDD, in the later rounds Bendo's size and wrestling could wear Aldo down. Hominick got Aldo down in the 5th, whose to say a larger and better wrestler couldn't do the same or even better? Not sure if I'd say Bendo would win but I'd find it hard to so wholeheartedly side with Aldo without giving it a lot of thought.

Is this a serious question? Yes, and win decisively

You really don't know how to read, go back and read my post.

"According to your logic...."

I did read it, it makes absolutely no difference.

I said "no one is on Aldo's level" and you came up with "by your logic...KZ > Aldo". Do you need a calculator to do simple math?

It would be a good fight.

Aldo by (T)KO or Bendo by Dec.

I would lean toward Bendo by Dec. but I think it is close to 50/50 that Aldo hurts him bad.

Back