Do you think Bendo would beat Aldo?

Yes he would outwrestle and outlast Aldo to victory.

Couldn't put diaz away but u think he will put aldo away.....he is a flashier version of gsp....ud's all day, no knockouts or subs

Bendo might be too strong for him and wud probably do to him wat he did to nate except less damage standing

Probably, yeah.

Wouldn't be pretty either...

Yes, otherwise Aldo wouldn't be cutting inhumane amounts of weight to fight at FW.

He definitely has the size advantage and the style to make Aldo uncomfortable, but I think Ben Henderson gets too wild in exchanges and he gets dropped a lot and a guy like Aldo is an absolute killer who swarms on you.

b0WQR.gif

as we see here Aldo has incredible takedown deffense so it will be very hard for Bendo to get him down.

Henderson's wrestling isn't even slightly comparable to Mendes.

They are at completely different levels.

Bendo is a HUGE LW even though Aldo has great TDD he will get him down and def have him up against the cage carrying his weight.... By late in the third early fourth Aldo is completely gassed.... Bendo UD 49-46

Yes, Bendo, Pettis would win & Edgar in a rematch would beat Aldo IMO. I actually though Frankie beat Aldo.

Bendo is big, strong and has enough cardio to find a way to win this fight.

It's funny that people keep talking about the size difference...uhhh, anybody remember Bendo vs Edgar? Two very close fights with Bendo having a huge size advantage. Aldo is not small. If/when he moves up to lightweight he will bring size and strength. Look at his shoulders. He is not a slight man. He will pack on quality muscle without having to cut so drastically. I think he will be scary at lightweight and will continue his legacy there. I like Ben Henderson, but he definitely is not on the same level as Aldo...few are.

I agree. Secondly, without going thru weight cut, Aldo won't gas.

Aldo will be giving up a lot of size to Henderson. He'll have a speed advantage, but definitely not an endurance advantage.

Makings of a great fight, hopefully one we'll see by the end of 2013.

Aldo is a really big featherweight, I don't think he's giving up that much size to Bendo. The reach would be a problem for him though, and Bendo would be stronger probably.

i would imagine bendo would be a slight favorite.. aldos quick enough to pick him apart, tho, anthony pettis style. just a bad styles matchup for bendo

Back