Do you think Bendo would beat Aldo?

Better chance than Edgar but Aldo is Aldo so - nah.

If he does, it would probably be wall and stalling, aldo has better kicks and hands and good enough wrestling to stop the takedowns, all Ben would have to work with is his size.

This would be an extremely dangerous fight for Bendo and an extremely difficult fight for Aldo. Its tough for me to even think about how tough that fight would be.

The only thing im sure of is I would love to see that. More than Edgar / Aldo.

I think Jose Aldo has the edge in every area compared to Benson. It depends on how he handles the weight difference

Bendo looks 50 lbs heavier than Aldo.

I think the size is too much. I feel the same way about Anderson vs Bones.

How explosive and powerful would Mendes shot's have been if his legs kept getting chewed up by Aldo's leg kicks?

But would have Aldo have got taken down and beat on if he didn't grab the fence, either way I would love to see the fight.

Yes. I grant that Aldo is probably more skilled except in wrestling, but he would be giving up a lot of size in the octagon (meaning post weigh-in).

But I am more interested to see what Edgar can do. If he has some success then I would expect Bendo to do even better.

Keep in mind that at 155 Aldo will have 10 less lbs to cut and therefore better cardio. That will play a role in the fight for sure.

Maybe 3/10 times. I think he could, for sure.

I feel like Bendo is a bad match up due to size/strength and wrestling ability. However, I think Aldo could out strike him and avoid most TDs.

But would have Aldo have got taken down and beat on if he didn't grab the fence, either way I would love to see the fight.

No, you must really hate Aldo... Mendes got the same position, lifted off the ground and about to be slammed and aldo still defended and landed on his feet.

I think this is the best champion vs. champion matchup. I favor Aldo by upkick.

It would be a great fight. Aldo would have the speed and more technical striking ability, but I would pick Bendo because of size, strength, and good endurance. Both guys are some of the most intense fighters around.

Bendo has the best chance to beat Aldo IMO but his chances are as good as a middleweight beating Anderson silva...

I think people would be surprised how easily he would beat Aldo not taking anything away from Aldo but i think Bendo is on another level

Back