Do you think 5'5 Valentina Shevchenko could beat you?

I'd say if you have at least 2/3 solid years of muay Thai training and weight around 170 more or less(good shape) You can probably beat her. If you can't put her out. She might out point you. If you have no training. You are done...

I trained with cat zingano back in the day and we used to spar a lot. She'd go 100% and I'd go maybe 50%. Besides one good high kick. I never was the slightest faced.
Valentina is on another level though. But still.

I was talking about it with my friend, who's a casual, during the fight.

Hes like 6'0-5'11, about 190 lbs. And he insisted that Valentina would kick his ass. Although im trying to explain to him, that he would wreck her life with one punch. He insisted that she looks too fast for him

Im 6'2, 200 lbs... i refuse to believe a girl the height of my GF could do anything. I would front kick her into another dimension.

Thoughts?
1c5Q.gif

individual anecdotes and silly self-flagellating projection is all that occurs in these threads

I'd crane kick that woman so hard..........nah she'd probably wear me out standing up. On the ground, I like my chances. Even if she triangles me, im not complaining but im definitely not tapping. Ill just pass out face first in that thing.

she would kick my ass and I know some stuff. to fast and experienced her kicks would seal the deal

The horney old bastard in me would love her to choke me out ; 0 ! Seriously, I doubt anyone untrained would be able to connect with a clean shot if you try and keep the fight standing. Best chance is to cutoff the octagon, trying to tie her up against the cage and use our 50-100lb + weight advantage prior to gassing out... or sharting @

If we lined up all the men in this forum who believe they'd beat Valentina, and let them go toe to toe, 75% would get dropped like sack of potatoes pretty quickly after eating a jab-cross combination they are too slow/incompetent to even see coming. The next 15% could probably give her a decent fight. Probably 1/10 would legitimately maul her.

I really do think she would beat Henry Cejudo though..

Hes like 6'0-5'11, about 190 lbs. And he insisted that Valentina would kick his ass. Although im trying to explain to him, that he would wreck her life with one punch. He insisted that she looks too fast for him

Im 6'2, 200 lbs... i refuse to believe a girl the height of my GF could do anything. I would front kick her into another dimension.

Thoughts?

You'd look worse than Paulie VS Artem.

Thoughts?
you'd do nuttin

Probably most Sherdoggers, but not me since I train UFC...

Remember when Joanna Hardname was the best fuggin striker ever that would beat all the men in UFC and in universe. Then another small fragile woman came in and beat her ass. This is the same thing.

My former boxing coach is a 5'6 130-135lbs woman. I've lost track of how many times I've seen some guy think they can take her in sparring only to end up crying uncle and taking a knee.

Unless you're fit and massive or have pro fighting experience, you're gonna get your shit wrecked by Valentina.

define massive.

Back