Do you think 5'5 Valentina Shevchenko could beat you?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
I was talking about it with my friend, who's a casual, during the fight.

Hes like 6'0-5'11, about 190 lbs. And he insisted that Valentina would kick his ass. Although im trying to explain to him, that he would wreck her life with one punch. He insisted that she looks too fast for him

Im 6'2, 200 lbs... i refuse to believe a girl the height of my GF could do anything. I would front kick her into another dimension.

Thoughts?

"Do you think Shevchenko could BEAT you?"
InB4 all the sexual innuendo....

Do you think 5'5 Valentina Shevchenko could beat you?
giphy.gif

In a striking match yeah she would beat me for sure unless I got lucky and landed a big shot which would need to happen in the first 2 minutes before I gassed. If I took her down though I don't like her chances.

I would love for her to put me in a triangle.

She'd destroy me, no doubt. All I would have is a puncher's chance and I've never trained striking a day in my life.

I’d have a chance when I was training consistently, only bc I’m a dude & significantly larger.

But even then, my chances wouldn’t be amazing.

Any male pro at her weight in the top 50 ends her, tho

How do you not feel uncomfortable talking about fighting a girl?

Well I could never fight a girl for sport and go all in because that's just not in me. If it was a life or death situation I'd end her no problem, reason being I'm a lot bigger and can bench 275

I'd knock her stiff with one punch

Her pitter patter shots wont do shit to me. Trust me. I get hold of her I can just lie on top of her and squeeze the life out of her. She wont be getting up after I deal with her you can bet your house on that

lol
this is going to light the tampon fuse on so many testosterone challenged people on here

Back