Do you think 5'5 Valentina Shevchenko could beat you?

you fucked up once you said you'd strike with her in my opinion. unless you're some freak, Shevchenko's striking is really good, even for men.

i think an untrained larger males best chances are at grappling. where she still will be better but you have huge advantages like size and strength that are more easily applicable in grappling than in striking.

I think she would fuck me up, to be honest. She's too good everywhere and I dont know how to fight.

I think my only real shot at fucking her up is pulling her hair (and throwing uppercuts). And that's a low-percentage.

I dont worship all wmma fighters. I think I could fuck up others. But not Shevchenko.

To put this into context for you,

The Women's US national soccer team got beaten in a scrimmage by a high school boys soccer team.

If you have even the most rudimentary striking skills and are in relatively decent shape, you would finish her.

I'd send her home in an ambulance.

She’s got height, reach, speed, athleticism on me..

I’d tap to strikes as her pitter patter strikes pinched the hairs off my neck. Too much pain.

To put this into context for you,

The Women's US national soccer team got beaten in a scrimmage by a high school boys soccer team.

If you have even the most rudimentary striking skills and are in relatively decent shape, you would finish her.
Ok, now I feel more confident. I am decent at grappling & much larger than her. I’d fuck her up

Hue hue hue

I would imagine that she trains with guys every day that are professional fighters. Some big, some small.

Plus Val is an extra special and well rounded professional fighter.

I think her chances are good in most situations..

Absolutely. I'd probably tap out due to exhaustion in the best scenario.

If I managed to tap her on the chin with teh left hook tho, she's done.

Im 6'2, 200 lbs... i refuse to believe a girl the height of my GF could do anything. I would front kick her into another dimension.

Thoughts?

Yeah, due to your height and weight a solid haymaker would hurt her.

But when was the last time you've thrown a punch? At a punching bag?

And even if you had power and technique, good luck hitting her. Damn near every win she's had she's spotless afterward.

Oh, and she's trained to go 5 rounds, so good luck not getting exhausted in the first minute.

FYI, I'm not one of those 'The worst WMMA fighter could beat up 99% of men' idiots. But Valentina? She's like the GSP of WMMA. Hell yes she could easily beat most men, because most men are lazy, and they're not athletes.

This is her trying to grapple against a lightweight boxer:

<{jackyeah}>
I'd send her home in an ambulance.

Wow! Do you think she has that little practice? Or are you extremely HUGE? :eek:

Wait, are we talking about the same thing or...?

She'd land on me, but like with anyone else, once I get side mount it would be all over.

I was talking about it with my friend, who's a casual, during the fight.

Hes like 6'0-5'11, about 190 lbs. And he insisted that Valentina would kick his ass. Although im trying to explain to him, that he would wreck her life with one punch. He insisted that she looks too fast for him

Im 6'2, 200 lbs... i refuse to believe a girl the height of my GF could do anything. I would front kick her into another dimension.

Thoughts?
I'd fuck her up. She'd kick your ass though.

Classic Sherdogger beta’s, thinking just because she’s an MMA fighter that she stomps every man who isn’t an MMA fighter. She’s literally a 5’5 woman, as men we’re naturally stronger and dominant.

inb4 manlet Sherdoggers quote me saying she stomps me lol speak for yourselves manlets.

She has the same weight as me (walk arround weight) + she's a pro fighter.
I can still get a fluke win.

But Amanda is bigger than me she would bully me

I was talking about it with my friend, who's a casual, during the fight.

Hes like 6'0-5'11, about 190 lbs. And he insisted that Valentina would kick his ass. Although im trying to explain to him, that he would wreck her life with one punch. He insisted that she looks too fast for him

Thoughts?

Is he into being dominated and weird stuff?

Wood roll with her without a cup on...

Back