Do you still trust Joe Rogan as an authority on MMA, or are you jealous?

Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

What does his IQ have to do with anything? There's nothing particularly respectable about 127 IQ. It's above average, sure, but it's certainly nothing he had any control over. If we're "respecting" genetics now, let's respect his eye color and his foot size too. Why not?

He's starting to play into the left wing movement more on his podcast. But he's okay to listen still. I think above everything he is just curious and likes talking to people Can't stand that soy boy Jamie tho

What does his IQ have to do with anything? There's nothing particularly respectable about 127 IQ. It's above average, sure, but it's certainly nothing he had any control over. If we're "respecting" genetics now, let's respect his eye color and his foot size too. Why not?
The idea is that people spent the time shitting on him for it for no reason. The actual IQ doesn’t matter

He’s bright, but he’s way too easily swayed by his passions.

Just because you’re intelligent, doesn’t mean your wise or have good judgement.

He's starting to play into the left wing movement more on his podcast. But he's okay to listen still. I think above everything he is just curious and likes talking to people Can't stand that soy boy Jamie tho
Left wing people mostly criticise him for the opposite which is interesting

Joe "Once Ever" Rogan is an idiot. His fans are humorous as well.

giphy.gif

Her run is still unmatched. Rogan was right.

Cruz exposed him a bit too much for me.

I think he's past it now and he just really doesn't give a fuck.

I see a lot of posts talking negatively about Rogan recently
People call him a shill, people say he doesnt’ know what he’s talking about, that he’s lost credibility

It seems to me, however, that Rogan is still as trustworthy as ever. I can’t find examples of what people are talking about, and just like with other prominent members of the MMA community like Ariel Helwani, it all smacks of jealousy to me. Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

So the question is simple,
Do you still respect Joe Rogan?
It's weird how polarizing he is. Dude trains MMA, and karate since he was young. Been with MMA when it was seen as barbaric cage fighting. I think he can sometimes be bias but usually tries to get information from the best sources he can. It's weird how people either love or hate him.

I thought that what you said was funny.

Sometimes I think that Joe Rogan is the Jane Fonda of comedy. His approach is like that of an aerobics instructor.

its not uncommon with comedians. Its like they think if they put in more reps and do more preparation or "training" , and performances , theyll actually get funnier .

I honestly thought the OP was an obvious troll. Like, no one can be that dumb and gullible, especially after Rogan shot his credibility on MMA so clearly by defending Jon Jones continual positive tests for the past 19+ months. (And that's if they're newer fans who don't recall Rogan's shameless lies and shilling on display during something like the Liddell-Belfort fight)

Turns out he was actually serious. Pathetic.

As for Rogan's commentary, it was acceptable back in 2005. It's not acceptable in 2019, as the sport has evolved tremendously and become far more complex in terms of technique and skills, while Rogan's knowledge has stayed largely the same.

Dude made a living calling fights, doing comedy and his podcast. Damn right I'm jealous. At least I'm taller than him :D

And meanwhile he lives in a Mansion and earns more than 100's of doctors/firefighters/nurses etc that contribute to society as a whole.

I see a lot of posts talking negatively about Rogan recently
People call him a shill, people say he doesnt’ know what he’s talking about, that he’s lost credibility

It seems to me, however, that Rogan is still as trustworthy as ever. I can’t find examples of what people are talking about, and just like with other prominent members of the MMA community like Ariel Helwani, it all smacks of jealousy to me. Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

So the question is simple,
Do you still respect Joe Rogan?

Nice Avatar.
As for Rogan, yeah, I still respect him. Though it's become a more & more difficult thing to do.
For a reasonably intelligent man, he often says the most ridiculous things. Such as Ronda Rousey being able to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. as well as half the UFC's male bantamweight roster & his continued defense of Jon Jones drug test results.

I honestly thought the OP was an obvious troll. Like, no one can be that dumb and gullible, especially after Rogan shot his credibility on MMA so clearly by defending Jon Jones continual positive tests for the past 19+ months. (And that's if they're newer fans who don't recall Rogan's shameless lies and shilling on display during something like the Liddell-Belfort fight)

Turns out he was actually serious. Pathetic.

As for Rogan's commentary, it was acceptable back in 2005. It's not acceptable in 2019, as the sport has evolved tremendously and become far more complex in terms of technique and skills, while Rogan's knowledge has stayed largely the same.
Unacceptable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back