Do you still trust Joe Rogan as an authority on MMA, or are you jealous?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts talking negatively about Rogan recently
People call him a shill, people say he doesnt’ know what he’s talking about, that he’s lost credibility

It seems to me, however, that Rogan is still as trustworthy as ever. I can’t find examples of what people are talking about, and just like with other prominent members of the MMA community like Ariel Helwani, it all smacks of jealousy to me. Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

So the question is simple,
Do you still respect Joe Rogan?

I really only enjoy his commentary for UFC events. There is when I trust him the most.

When it comes to anything steroids related, it gets a bit dicey.

I see a lot of posts talking negatively about Rogan recently
People call him a shill, people say he doesnt’ know what he’s talking about, that he’s lost credibility

It seems to me, however, that Rogan is still as trustworthy as ever. I can’t find examples of what people are talking about, and just like with other prominent members of the MMA community like Ariel Helwani, it all smacks of jealousy to me. Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

So the question is simple,
Do you still respect Joe Rogan?

<BC1>

Everybody with a brain knows that Rogan is a very trustworthy guy when it comes to MMA. Been around forever, a legit black belt under Eddie Bravo and, like you said, a confirmed IQ of 127.

The man is obviously bright as fuck and knows what he's talking about. I have a huge amount of respect for Rogan.

I really only enjoy his commentary for UFC events. There is when I trust him the most.

When it comes to anything steroids related, it gets a bit dicey.
In what way?

JoE RoGaN iS a sHiLl

alex-jones.jpg

Rogan is the man, and he is more credible than most of these goofs in mma, bud.

However, do not let any of this distract you from the fact that Young Jamie got an A.

I like Joe Rogan. I'm a fan of his podcast.

I just personally hate when he goes off into a tangent advocating his bro science nonsense. I also hate the mental gymnastics he jumps through to excuse Jones of any wrongdoing. Other than that, he's very well informed in MMA and his opinions are always educating and interesting.

In what way?

It's not that I don't trust him or anything, it's just that he's on roids himself, so I feel like he'll definitely be more biased in that area. Guys like Schaub (who aren't on roids) seem to end up in debates with Joe all the time regarding the topic.
Joe.PNG

Regarding mma Rogans a legend period
He’s past his prime on everything else though

I do respect him, but I don't trust him as an authority. I think he has too many misconceptions about MMA compared to many other color commentators. Nevertheless, I enjoyed him and Goldie the most, and I wouldn't mind them commentating as a duo once again.

I only listen to his podcast when he interviews fighters. I'm not too interested in pseudo-intellectual babble, but it's always pleasure to get insight from fighters considering martial arts.

Do I trust him... or am I jealous?

What??

So if I don't trust him, it is because I am jealous? Or if I don't trust him then it necessarily follows that I am jealous?

If I'm not jealous do I have to trust him?

Back