Do you still trust Joe Rogan as an authority on MMA, or are you jealous?

I see a lot of posts talking negatively about Rogan recently
People call him a shill, people say he doesnt’ know what he’s talking about, that he’s lost credibility

It seems to me, however, that Rogan is still as trustworthy as ever. I can’t find examples of what people are talking about, and just like with other prominent members of the MMA community like Ariel Helwani, it all smacks of jealousy to me. Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

So the question is simple,
Do you still respect Joe Rogan?

Respect is earned, not given freely.
High IQ means nothing if you continually say dumb sh*t.

Dude made a living calling fights, doing comedy and his podcast. Damn right I'm jealous. At least I'm taller than him :D

TS I cannot take your shitposting seriously with that AV

There are certainly posters who are jealous of Ariel and Rogan, who think they can do their job better...

But Rogan also has 2000 hours of audio for the public. People are going to disagree.

I find as Rogan became more popular and richer, his bullshit meters started working less. The guy who was a proud bull shit finder is sitting there and nodding for Roseanne and Jack Dorsey.

Never have, and even less after he csme up with a podcast .

Do you agree with me or are you jealous?

Don't forget to wear your helmet when you leave the house, friend.

I don't think he's trying to deceive with his commentary or hype or anything like that, just given to hyperbole along with doing his job. In that regard I trust him in that he's saying what he's seeing and perceiving; it usually doesn't match up with what I see or perceive, though

giphy.gif

People call him a shill, people say he doesnt’ know what he’s talking about, that he’s lost credibility

It seems to me, however, that Rogan is still as trustworthy as ever. I can’t find examples of what people are talking about, and just like with other prominent members of the MMA community like Ariel Helwani, it all smacks of jealousy to me. Like Rogan now has a verified 127 IQ, a very respectable mark, and people spent an entire thread shitting on him

I stopped taking him serious after the Rousey horse shit and his constant underrating of Goat St. Pierre.

I enjoy his podcast sometimes. I think he's a great commentator. But I've realized I have more MMA and fighting knowledge in my left nut, then Joe Rogan has in his Alpha'd up brain.

And I really think he has some deep down gay frustration towards GSP. It's very strange. Very odd.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

I like Rogan and listen to his podcast a lot of times but he can be so biased a lot of the time (just like all of us) so I just take it all with a grain of salt.

I stopped taking him serious after the Rousey horse shit and his constant underrating of Goat St. Pierre.

I enjoy his podcast sometimes. I think he's a great commentator. But I've realized I have more MMA and fighting knowledge in my left nut, then Joe Rogan has in his Alpha'd up brain.

And I really think he has some deep down gay frustration towards GSP. It's very strange. Very odd.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

What's wrong with what he said about Rousey?

If you can't find what people are talking about it means you're a moron not that people are jealous. As if anyone is jealous of a 5'6 cuck

Troll thread but

I struggle to listen to his podcasts about mma now; he just says the same things. He has been especially tough to listen to during PPV's over the last few years. He vacillates like a teenage girl. He is knowledgable, and there have been plenty of times where I have enjoyed listeing to him, but I think newer fans will have an easier time listening to him talking about mma. He just bores me a bit at this point.

If you can't find what people are talking about it means you're a moron not that people are jealous. As if anyone is jealous of a 5'6 cuck
Seems like a lot of people are indeed jealous.
And all the criticism about him seems invalid.

Back