Do you still believe in Luke Rockhold ?

Nope.

Too old to fix his stupid habit of keeping his hands low every time he moves away as defense. He'll get ko by someone who can exploit that.

Do you still believe in Luke Rockhold ?

I'm stuck on the word Still, what gave you the impression I believed in him in the first place..?

Believe in his ability to get acrobatically KO’d? Of course I do bro

I really really want too but I fear for his chin.

He’s a great fighter with the most beautiful question mark kick outside of kickboxing/Muay Thai, and fantastic JiuJitsu.

Personally of a sea urchin but ohh well.

images

He’s done. His prime was impressive but your chin doesn’t get better after being KOd brutally 4 times. Neither does your coordination or technical ability which rely on the same brain that’s taking the damage from the KO. Fighters take note, if you get KOd twice at the end of your career hang them up before any more damage is done. Ask BJ or Chuck how it’ll turn out if you don’t.

I think that he is good enough to beat anyone in the division.
HOWEVER, he has no chin and can be beaten by anyone in the division.

So it's a toss up...

Look if Arlovski could shore up his boxing defense sufficiently to prevent getting KO'd at HW late in his career, there is no reason to believe Luke can't. Luke's chin is definitely not terrible. The bisping ko was a fluke perfect shot. TRT Belfort could ko anyone. Romero is insanely powerful and Jan recently KO'd a guy that went 25 minutes with Jon Jones and who had never been stopped.

Luke has been in the cage with hard hitters and won. He just doesn't seem to realize he needs to protect his chin. Only guys like hunt and nelson in their prime could eat bombs without flinching.

Depends on how serious he is. MW has some tough guys but if Rockhold were to get Adesanya on the mat, it would be a short and ugly end. Whittaker would be a tough out for him though.

No. He’s too old and has been koed a few times.

No. He has a weak chin and his style relied too much on athleticism, especially in the striking department. His ground game is great but his takedowns are weak and he doesn't have the cardio and athleticism like he used to where he would throw a bunch of kicks and look for an opportunity to scramble to top position like he used to.

Kind of. I don't think he can become champ and make a run, but he can still be competitive with the elite guys and leave a good body of work.

Former Strikeforce champ, UFC champ. Defeated prime Jacare.

Only lost to Belfort, Romero and Bisping at MW. First one on TRT, second one over the weight limit + suspicious..

I don't understand how he thought he could make it at LHW against Jan, but he might have a tiny shot at MW.

If he's not stupid enough to stand and bang against Costa, Whittaker, or Adesanya, his grappling can do good things.

Can he have a second wind or is he completely done ?
Yeah.. I think he is still good. But the idiot is wasting whatever is left of his career sitting on the sidelines and mumbling about not being excited to fight.

Either he fights or he does not. If he fights I'm going to watch.

Fluke shot, my ass.
SeriousWholeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

Fluke shot followed by exact same fluke shot?
cr27L77.gif

... followed by fluke shot?
giphy.gif

... followed by fluke shot?

You aren't big on reading comprehension right? I said the Bisping KO was a "fluke" shot. The others were authored by guys that are known for power.

Jesus... Did you know that is Bispings only KO win in his entire UFC tenure?

I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, TS, but Luke Rockhold is more like an idea or a symbol rather than an actual person.

You aren't big on reading comprehension right? I said the Bisping KO was a "fluke" shot. The others were authored by guys that are known for power.

Jesus... Did you know that is Bispings only KO win in his entire UFC tenure?
Your existence on this planet is a fluke, I'm quite sure of it.

Believe in him to do what? Is he beating Izzy or Whittaker? Probably no

Back