Do you still believe in Luke Rockhold ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Former Strikeforce champ, UFC champ. Defeated prime Jacare.

Only lost to Belfort, Romero and Bisping at MW. First one on TRT, second one over the weight limit + suspicious..

I don't understand how he thought he could make it at LHW against Jan, but he might have a tiny shot at MW.

If he's not stupid enough to stand and bang against Costa, Whittaker, or Adesanya, his grappling can do good things.

Can he have a second wind or is he completely done ?

i want to, as one of the few big rockhold fans he just makes it extremely hard lmao.

dont think he’ll ever fix the defense/cockiness issue if he hasnt by now, he needs to learn to get these fights to the ground ASAP or stay at kicking range because his kicks are amazing and his ground game is fucking terrifying.

He’s old and showed an awful gas tank his last time out.

I don’t think he’s a bum that can’t win any fights. But at his age, with the holes in his game, I can’t see him putting a title run together. He’s always at risk of getting knocked out because he gets tired and doesn’t hold his hands up.

I think he should stick to 205, he looked big and jacked but Jan just had his number.

Very skilled but too arrogant and I don't believe in his chin.

He’s old and showed an awful gas tank his last time out.

I don’t think he’s a bum that can’t win any fights. But at his age, with the holes in his game, I can’t see him putting a title run together. He’s always at risk of getting knocked out because he gets tired and doesn’t hold his hands up.

Glover has a title shot at 41 (!!) and Cormier took the HW belt at 39.. Anything's possible !

Age 36… two years off… questionable chin….

Meh… could still beat top 15 guys… but will lose to Izzy and Rob badly

WwnXv.gif

i think he still has great offense but i have no faith in a fighter that seems to get clocked flush every fight he gets into.

I just came here to make sure this thread wasn’t made in 2015. No way. This is a guy who’s best skill has become backing straight up with your hands down for an entire fight. He’s completely phoning it in for the past few years and it shows.

I believe he can, he have all the potential.

WAR ROCKHOLD!

Last edited:
Always been a fan of the guy, not a fan of his arrogance, but his skills. I would love to think he has another run left in him, I always thought he could be a good test for Izzy, but his chin is just so fragile it makes you wonder.

i want to, as one of the few **big** rock hold fans he just makes it **extremely hard** lmao.

dont think he’ll ever fix the defense/**cock**iness issue if he hasnt by now, he needs to learn to get these fights to the ground ASAP or stay at kicking range because his kicks are amazing and his ground game is **fuck**ing terrifying.

rockholdI.jpg

Back