Do you still believe in Luke Rockhold ?

Former Strikeforce champ, UFC champ. Defeated prime Jacare.

Only lost to Belfort, Romero and Bisping at MW. First one on TRT, second one over the weight limit + suspicious..

I don't understand how he thought he could make it at LHW against Jan, but he might have a tiny shot at MW.

If he's not stupid enough to stand and bang against Costa, Whittaker, or Adesanya, his grappling can do good things.

Can he have a second wind or is he completely done ?
Luke seems really confident which is a good sign, but his chin is shot. He was knocked out by bisping, Romero, and Jan, but don’t forget he also got ROCKED and wobbled in a fight that he ended up winning against david branch.

Luke is a big middleweight. If hes able to utilize his leg kicks and look slick on the ground again, he can def become a contender. But he’s going to struggle against guys with power, like whittaker.

I'll never miss a Rockhold fight because I love watching good knockouts.

By this point, in order for him to apply common sense in his fights (use his strengths, keep his hands up and chin down), it feels as if it would almost require brain surgery and some sort of chip implant.

It's such a shame, really.

i want to, as one of the few big rockhold fans he just makes it extremely hard lmao.

dont think he’ll ever fix the defense/cockiness issue if he hasnt by now, he needs to learn to get these fights to the ground ASAP or stay at kicking range because his kicks are amazing and his ground game is fucking terrifying.

Surprisingly bad offensive wrestling considering his training partners. I feel like Luke was the nail too much at AKA

I definitely still believe he's a cocky schmuck who drank his own Kool aid so hard he doesn't think he needs to learn striking defense.

He could still be a threat, though. He's physically gifted and pretty dangerous basically everywhere, offensively.

Dude is old now and got rocked hard by branch. He was right to call it quits when he did. I think it’s silly to try and come back.

never did, guy thinks so much of himself hes got enough belief to go around

He is a decent fighter and attracts fans so make it happen dana

I'm struggling to find a point in virtually anything you have posted.

I pointed out Bisping's KO over Rockhold was a fluke perfect shot. You responded by posting gifs of Jan and Romero finishing Bisping by strikes. Relevance? no fucking clue

I pointed that you to you and then you point out that Bisping has more KO finishes than Rockhold in the UFC. Considering one guy is primarily a striker and the other a ground fighter, that's a pretty shocking revelation on your part.

If you bothered to take the time to read the posts you comment on, you probably wouldn't come off as such an idiot. Just a thought.

And actually Rockhold does have a KO finish in the UFC... btw.
Man with guard down gets hit clean by professional fighter not once, but twice with exact same punch.
Random internet boy calls it "fluke."
Applying your logic, Dustin knocking out Conor was a "fluke" too because Conor "is not known for getting knocked out."

I do if he would keep his hands up and stop his main priority from being to look cool. Guy will stand there signalling everything is A ok while getting repeatedly punched in the face

I like to watch him fight.... He's not what I thought he'd be though...

I do, if his defence is tight and takes the fight to the ground.

Luke could beat Adeysana if he has the right gameplay. That said any stand up exchanges are super dangerous against anyone who can crack

i want to, as one of the few big rockhold fans he just makes it extremely hard lmao.

dont think he’ll ever fix the defense/cockiness issue if he hasnt by now, he needs to learn to get these fights to the ground ASAP or stay at kicking range because his kicks are amazing and his ground game is fucking terrifying.
I want to believe too. I don't think his head is In the right place rn.. he wants a huge fight and maybe he does deserve one bit the inactivity , distractions, and spats with The UFC etc has made me doubt that he really wants to be a fucking fighter again

Back