Do you respect the specialty parking spots?

It's odd, because it seems that people are insistent on rushing around for no reason.

There are two pick-ups for busses at my staff car-park, and whenever one goes down, everybody flocks to the side closest to the pick-up.

Me personally? I always pick the same spot and I don't mind the extra walk. It's only another minute to get there.

So yeah, I respect these disability spots. There generally isn't much of a difference between the disability spots and the regular spots, so why cause a fuss?

Handicapped spots yes, others not so much. I don't care if you're picking up food for the "squad", or have a van full crotch fruits with one in the chamber, etc.

Yes I do. It seems anyone can get the disable tag these days.

I don’t understand people losing their minds over finding a close parking spot in a mall or whatever it may be. What is the furthest you’re going to walk, 100ft? 200?..
Get your steps in.

I like to park way in the back of a parking lot away from other cars. It makes it easier to find my car and I don't mind the walk.
That and I don't trust people to back into or door my car

Also, I always park in the "Compact" car spots. I have a Camaro so close enough.. but I think everyone ignores those.. I always see SUVs parked in them.

Back