Do you prefer Manual or Automatic cars?

Manual since never driven automatic
I could teach you in under an hour guaranteed.

as for me, I prefer a stick in theory and drive a stick, but I will probably never own a stick again. There’s just too much bumper to bumper shit everywhere now.

Yup because that’s the same thing.

what a terrible example. You still drive an automatic car, you’re not watching someone else drive it. Come back with a better example. You can do better than that mate
The point is people do things because they enjoy it.
If you don't find a manual enjoyable you can always drive something else. But i get the feeling you don't really like driving like others do. It's something i do just for fun.

The point is people do things because they enjoy it.
If you don't find a manual enjoyable you can always drive something else. But i get the feeling you don't really like driving like others do. It's something i do just for fun.

I love driving but I love driving an automatic car like everyone else in America.

I also love the computer but don’t want a dial up modem either.

Largely depends on the car, currently own a E30 318IS which only came out in manual and I wouldn't want it any other way. Daily is a Legacy/Liberty GT Wagon in 4 speed auto though, I'd prefer it was manual. Car before that was a Holden Ute SS which had an LS1, the gearbox was mega notchy and wasn't exactly the smoothest. In a car with heaps of torque, I enjoy a good auto.

My work car is a VW Caddy TSI with one of the DSG boxes which is incredible, in manual mode there is virtually 0 lag between shifts.

Yes it did, you're just retarded

No, it def didn’t make sense. Watching someone else play video games is nothing like driving an automatic car. For one youre still driving the car even if it’s automatic. With your analogy you’re watching a video game being played by someone else. It made no sense at all

No, it def didn’t make sense. Watching someone else play video games is nothing like driving an automatic car. For one youre still driving the car even if it’s automatic. With your analogy you’re watching a video game being played by someone else. It made no sense at all
It makes sense because you' characterized driving as work and my analogy was in regards to beating a game. Why put the effort to beat the game and see the ending if you can just watch it online?

It makes sense because you' characterized driving as work and my analogy was in regards to beating a game. Why put the effort to beat the game and see the ending if can you just do it online?

Have a good night bro. You’re exhausting

Manual, 80% of vehicles owned over 4 decades
Always liked having more control of vehicle that manual provides...cheaper repairs, it seems.
That comes at the cost of convenience of metro driving...fook it.
20200601_113801_resize_33.jpg

Lol at automatic. It s like these dudes who grow a beard to concile their receding chins.

I have both. I prefer auto unless I'm in the mountains.

Manual of very simple after some practice. I've been practicing for over 30 years.

Back