Do you love or hate the Paul brothers?

Do you love them or hate them?

• Total voters
I kind of wish they would just go away

Boxing exhibitions have been taking place since the beginning of the sport. The only difference is that these boys are putting in the time and energy to promote. Exhibitions are as much part of the sport as anything else. I don’t recall people being so up in arms when Tyson was fighting amateur dads when he was broke. This is not indicative of the state of boxing; retired fighters doing exhibitions is pretty normal actually.

absolutely love them and wish them more success and may they quench their thirst with the salty tears of their haters, their ascent has been magnificent and beautiful

If it wasn't for sherdog I wouldn't know they even exist. I guess I'm old and live under a rock. What is it they're doing actually, to be that "famous"?

If you had a young teenage daughter around 5-7 years ago, you can thank her for Logan Paul.

When you love or hate someone, you have to care... so...

Pretty much indifferent, but if I had to have an opinion, there's stuff I appreciate about them, and stuff that I don't.

I respect their drive and balls to go get what they want. I also think to achieve what they have they can't be as dumb as they sometimes comes across.

At the same time I'm not fan of the loudmouth shtick from anyone. I grew up in a time and place where people where people actually got smacked sometimes for saying the wrong thing, so we tended to think about it a little more first. I get that it's a different time, but I think the culture of trolling will always rub me the wrong away for that reason..

I don't mind them. They're bringing eyes to boxing and the more cards, the better imo. People forget about all the undercard fighters who are getting paid because of the Paul brothers. They're pretty respectful to the sport so far, even if they are cherry picking their opponents. Boxing has had freak show fights since its inception, I don't see why youtubers fighting is any different. Was everybody this mad when Celebrity Boxing was around?

Wow some real childish mofos here, imagine hating i man who you're not even forced to watch

they both are traumatised people with lots of personal issues. However Jake is also a full blown psycopath. But if you hate them you will probably end up being main even on one of their future ppv so I'd rather stay neutral lol

I'm personally indifferent,

And I'm not shocked at the impact they have had - combat sports always welcomes the absurd and circus elements.

Its no surprise all the biggest selling boxing and MMA fights have some kind of personal rivalry or bad vibes...because the average Joe eats that shit up.

Annnnd these guys are professional trolls - literally that's their job.

I don't hate them.
Their not hurting me in any way.

I don't love them.
I don't really like their type of YouTube videos.

But I like them I guess.
They seem to trigger snowflakes for whatever reason and they seem to be hard workers.

Really just says alot about how far we've fallen as a peoples. The Kardasians are a f'd up family of talent-less Billionaires because one sister (a nobody) decided to make a BJ video that went public. People that praise this and the Pauls as "business savy and brilliant markerters" probably watch "Oww my Balls!" while baitin' on the recliner/toilet everynight

I don't hate them per se as i don't know them. I hate what they stand for which is sideshows fights taking away from the champions of the sport

the nfl, nba, fifa , tennis or golf would never allow this to happen

Obviously they are not stupid. They are playing people and getting rich. How can you be mad at them for that?

It's all setting a poor precedence for how to "make it". Like some have stated, their content was pretty much garbage being eaten up by the swarms of idiots which populate our planet. A long line of people who earn a living trying to do the dumbest shit imaginable. Problem is, when you have other idiots out there feeding into all of this, they will thrive. This may very well be the easiest it's ever been to make a name for yourself by having virtually no real skills or ability. Might as well go milk stupid people for as much as you can. Stupid fuels stupid.

After the fight Jake was glued to his phone. He didn’t even look up to congratulate his brother lmfao

i respect Jake as a troll , hope he keeps knocking out mma fighters and ball players

Back