Do you love or hate the Paul brothers?

Do you love them or hate them?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like these YouTube stars who are looked as complete noobs to combat sports have made such a huge impact in it. Love them or hate them, people do want to see them.

60a0f7081b5cea0019c45396

At least they're putting in the work to promote themselves (as fighters, they already have the following), and in the gym as well.

I don't find them interesting nor funny. I think the content they've created for years is garbage. I think they're both incredible douchbags. They're cringe as fuck. And i hate the fact that kids nowadays think garbage like this is funny. I wouldn't say i hate him in the sense of them having any major impact in my life. It's not like they killed my parents. But i'm also not indifferent, since everytime i see anything about them i feel disgusted. But it has more to do with their absolute lack of talent for anything. Pretty mistake success with talent. If you're retarded and there's enough retards who enjoy to look at you, that doesn't make you good at anything. You just happen to be the right retard, at the right place, and the right time. I can't watch a lot of shit, but i can't watch a Jake Paul vlog. That says a lot.

They've grown on me. They are not characters to be admired but they sure as hell know what they're doing. Askren and soon Woodley are the ones who look like fools and deserve ridicule.

Btw I have no idea what they initially got famous for. I first started hearing about them when Jake KO'd Nate Robinson. Since then I've sorta enjoyed this shit saga.

I can't say I know anything about either of them besides what I've seen in their 30 second post-fight interviews.

I respect Logan for creating this whole thing from nothing

But their fanbase is full of young kids, that's what they're built off of, if you had to be 21 to have a smartphone they wouldn't be famous

idk I find it weird how much people rate them for doing literally nothing in boxing.

Until they actually fight real boxers at their real weight classes in real fights, I'll never take them seriously. They are a joke until then, no matter how hard they train.

Neither lol. The Pauls are just trying to do their thing to make money.

After tonight i hate Logan Paul.
I would like to support Jake but...he is related to Logan so i honestly don't know anymore.

Back