Do you love or hate the Paul brothers?

Do you love them or hate them?

• Total voters
True showmans, they bring back the spirit of pride, bless the paul brothers

They are so popular because of their polarizing personas - most people either love or hate them. I am just indifferent.

If they went away tomorrow I wouldn’t give two flying fucks. I don’t think they’re worth hating though, like most YouTube stars they will be gone with in the next 5-7 years and someone else will come along to steal their shine and take their place. They’ve peaked as far as I’m concerned, at least Logan.

You can only get by on gimmicks for so long, Jake Paul is one Tyrone Woodley right hand away from irrelevancy in the boxing world and slowly trending downwards from there.

It’s funny how many people have peaked off boxing Floyd. Pacquiao, Mcgregor and now Logan fucking Paul.

They don't deserve a reaction that strong from me so I go with indifferent.

We need to stop dealing with them!
This is one of the few comments
that i have post for them
and probably the last one!

Hate.

I'm a boxing fan and an MMA fan, and their bullshit has contaminated both sports. I want them to go away.

They don't deserve a reaction that strong from me so I go with indifferent.

Seems you actually feel pretty strongly about it, if you think they don't deserve a certain reaction from you.

tenor.gif

I couldnt agree more...

Hate is probably too strong a word. But I’d rather they didn’t exist.

Plus,
all the Paul brothers
threads should go on the
" The Lightweights Thead "

Over And Out

Only thing I saw of them was that interview with Askren. I like their boxing aspirations so actually I quite like them. But I do hope Woodley beat Pauls ass because that Askren loss was embarrassing for mma.

Love and hate are pretty strong all or nothin words… where wud the casual bandwagon hopper type fan that would bail on any sinking ship in an instant fit in?

I am a fan of the younger one for sticking it to the ufc about pay equity

Back