Do you love or hate the Paul brothers?

Do you love them or hate them?

• Total voters
I don't mind Logan, he seems like a nice enough guy, pretty intelligent and his videos came across as the less cringe worthy of the two.
Jake is an arrogant moron and a major poser, I know he does a lot of it for show but he is geniunely not a good person and has a lot of growing up to do. That said I'd still say I'm pretty indifferent.

Indifferent. Don't watch their youtubing. Nothing there. If they never boxed again I wouldn't care. I think Jake has some boxing ability, while Logan has none. So slight interest to hoping Jake will put on decent fights. It'll be pretty good if he KO'd Woodley. Most 3-0 non-prospect boxers can't do that.

Indifferent to Logan

Jake is a disrespectful cringy fuckstick

Never seen their videos or whatever, never really heard them talk so i can´t judge.

But it seems like their time is now, i say keep em stirring this boxing/MMA pot, it´s refreshing and could leed to something good.

True fans of martial sports and arts should not pay any attention to this kind of freak show. Ppv should be reserved for real professionals who are at least international class at their sports.

I had no idea who they were until I saw the gifs of Jake knocking out Nate Robinson. I’m enjoying what they’re doing though. Rooting for Jake to beat Woodley and see where it goes from there.

Before they got into boxing, they were just annoying, unfunny narcissistic attention whores.

Now that they have started fighting, I have huge respect for them and find them entertaining.

Don't mind the older one so much, but I would love to see the younger one catch an ass whooping of a lifetime one of these days. He is literally the definition of a douchebag and even had to make his brothers biggest fight about himself. After Woodley takes a cash grab fall, Dana should let Francis go tune him up.

My basic reaction to them<mma4> but it has nothing to do with any combat sports skill. Just the fact that they're doing (whatever it is you want to call) what they're doing.

The true test will be if Jake can avoid a right hand for 8 - 10 rounds. If he can do that then I'll be like <DCWhoa>

I love em when they talk sh*t about the Goof

A long time ago, when I was in high school, the shittiest of boy bands appeared. They were called New Kids on the Block and I couldn’t turn on a radio for a good 3 years without their terrible music bursting forth. I remember being worried that this shittiness would never go away. It did, only to be replaced by the even shittier Color Me Badd. Point is, shittiness will always be with us; you just have to tune it out. This too shall pass.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

I might not be a fan, but have to give respect where its due.

The one truly good thing the Paul Bros have done is bringing the fighter pay issue against Dana. I think both of them need to keep bringing that up as time goes on.

tenor.gif
<Oku03>

I'm Swedish. We generally don't care one bit about these kinds of stuff. So I couldn't care less which Paul brother is fighting what retired MMA guy.

I neither love or hate them. I just try to stay clear of all the threads about them that has nothing to do with the UFC.

But you have to respect them. They found a easy way to get fame and wealth and rub it to salty American MMA fans. It's quite hilarious actually.

I learned of their existence on Sherdog and really wish I didn't. At the end of the day, they're just another couple of media whores that don't even deserve to be talked about.

<FookIsThatGuy> I don't follow social media or amateur sports

If it wasn't for sherdog I wouldn't know they even exist. I guess I'm old and live under a rock. What is it they're doing actually, to be that "famous"?

Back